What Was Your… (2 Viewers)

Terry_dactyl

There’s a few Tbf.

0-0 vs Arsenal at Highbury sticks in my mind today. We got absolutely battered and defended fantastically.
Ian Wright breaking Oggy’s nose for the 43rd time just infront of us.

Left that game thinking Dion would be converted to centre half, at some point for us.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Wasn’t at the Notts County game, but big games back in the day always had a great feel about them, and always a big following from city fans. They all seemed brilliant if we won.

Back in sixties, age's 7 years old , dad took us to an away game at Bolton, can't remember the score but we won, the whole stand was Full of Sky Blues fans , it was one of first games under Jimmy Hill.

rob9872

There’s a few Tbf.

0-0 vs Arsenal at Highbury sticks in my mind today. We got absolutely battered and defended fantastically.
Ian Wright breaking Oggy’s nose for the 43rd time just infront of us.

Left that game thinking Dion would be converted to centre half, at some point for us.

The best at centre back I've ever seen in a City shirt albeit over a limited time in emergency cover. Imo he would've had a long England career at CB. My city dream XI has Peake and Babb at the back Dion up top, but I'd happily replace either of them with Dion and bring Cyrille in.

Sbarcher

There was just something unique about that performance, and the 3-2 win over Arsenal in 99-00. I’ve never celebrated a goal like Huckerby’s to make it 3-2 in the last minute, not before or since, it was just absolute pandemonium in HR.

Quite enjoyed this, in my first ever attended football match:

Loved it and had City to win 3-2 at 40-1!

Users who are viewing this thread