What time did everyone log on to the offal this morning? (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

Just done ours. Block 125. Train booked from Warwick to the stadium for the three of us only £49.

I'm so made up about this as I missed out last year. Anyone know Kevin Nolan's email address so I can send him a postcard?

Otis

Just done ours. Block 125. Train booked from Warwick to the stadium for the three of us only £49.

I'm so made up about this as I missed out last year. Anyone know Kevin Nolan's email address so I can send him a postcard?
I'm Block 122. 15 quid train.

See you there!!

steve82

139 for me above the tunnel in the corner all sorted and coach from rugby booked, all while the lad is still asleep yet it’s me on the 12hr night shift tonight!!

Working for network rail I didn’t fancy the train on a bank holiday...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

covcity4life

139 for me above the tunnel in the corner all sorted and coach from rugby booked, all while the lad is still asleep yet it’s me on the 12hr night shift tonight!!

Working for network rail I didn’t fancy the train on a bank holiday...

I dont use trains much. Unreliable on bank hol

Delays or just straight up cancellations?

steve82

I don’t personally know of any major works taking place but only takes a over run of engineering works (happens a lot) on the day we don’t want issues and it dampens your day.

End of the day it’s a bank holiday and it’s when network rail do major works on the infrastructure. I’ll take the coach option door to door

covcity4life

Well ill travel.down day before so wirse comes to worse ill have a extra night in london lol

Just better hope i get final tickets now!

Otis

£15 on the train? Cheapest I can find is £61 for 2 of us? Which site did you use?
Virgin. I was so sure of us progressing I booked my train ticket on Thursday. Some very cheap fares fares then.

Knew they would be a lot more expensive after the victory.

torchomatic

£15 on the train? Cheapest I can find is £61 for 2 of us? Which site did you use?

£49 for the three of us - return - that's from Warwick though, not Cov.

chiefdave

Got woken up at 10:30am by the bloody Jehovah's banging on the door. Ticket booked in a couple of minutes while making breaking. Nice and easy.

Johnnythespider

Logged in at 1700 hours bought 6 in club wembley, logged back out at 17:05. Piece of pish

torchomatic

What site was that? Yes it would be Warwick for me too as I'm in Stratford.

Trainline. Just a change at Leam. Leaves at 10.42 gets to Wembley at 12.54.

On the way back leaves at 18.22

letsallsingtogether

Glad I booked my hotel 10 days ago. Balls of steel.
We booked 8 rooms over 3 months ago 56 quid each.
We have got our wembley tickets so no need to cancel.
Only problem is it is also the radio 1 big weekend so will have to wait until that finishes before driving down.

torchomatic

Na, still no joy-cheapest I can find still £61. :emoji_confused:

We have my son with us, he's 12. Maybe that makes a difference?

£24 each for us and a £1 for.him.

Users who are viewing this thread