what song should the players run out to on the 5th of september ? (1 Viewer)

What song would be ideal, mine would be either Mr sky blue or the boys are back in town, or something more intimidating like welcome to the jungle. What would be your ideal song and what song would you want played when we scored ?
P.s my scoring song would be either Chelsea dagger or glad all over !!! #PUSB !!!

mds

Twist and shout get the stadium rocking not just the concourse, build up the feel good factor, Mr Blue Sky, as for the goal, just a good crowd roar will do!

ccfc92

3 Lions blaring before the teams are out.

Insomnia by Faithless to run out to.

Twist and Shout - Goal music

Grendel

We need to pay homage to the self sacrificing souls who bought us home. I will e mail fish and and see if he can sing A View From The Hill.

I'm trying to get hold of Terry Hall for The Yeovil Game.

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

3 Lions blaring before the teams are out.

Insomnia by Faithless to run out to.

Twist and Shout - Goal music

that works really well think it was reading that used to use it.

city used to play sandstorm by da rude in the 10 minutes before kick off i used to love that but they stopped doing it around 2011

ccfc92

that works really well think it was reading that used to use it.

city used to play sandstorm by da rude in the 10 minutes before kick off i used to love that but they stopped doing it around 2011

obviously it has to be the trance music bit at the end lol. Spine tingling that bit of the song :)

skybluelee

What song would be ideal, mine would be either Mr sky blue or the boys are back in town, or something more intimidating like welcome to the jungle. What would be your ideal song and what song would you want played when we scored ?
P.s my scoring song would be either Chelsea dagger or glad all over !!! #PUSB !!!

There should be NO scoring song. It's American and tacky. Back in the good old days we cheered without being prompted to by some shit pop/rock track.

hill83

[video=youtube;qG9ZWUitFik]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qG9ZWUitFik[/video]

Johnnythespider

When we score, a recording of a Brazilian commentator. Gooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllll

jas365

I like the idea of the Boys are back in town.

But I hate Chelsea Dagger, and Glad All Over is Crystal Palace's anthem. I agree with others that we don't need a song when we score.

skybluelee

While The Sky Is Blue - The Believers for run out song.

Takes me back to the good ol' days of the late 90s.

No, repeat NO goal music!

Terry Gibson's perm

I have been told that Glad all over was used by us in the 70's but a bit before my time.

slyblue57

feeling old now lol "glad all over " yep scarely i remember that !!! The enemy great but we can nt sing that. How about Heroes david bowie !!

Sky Blue Harry H

'We've gotta get out of this place' by The animals

I suggested it for Sixfields, and my mate Tim (the one with a beard) wanted it for The Ricoh - he suggested it well over a year ago :claping hands:

LJC_CCFC

That song they kept playing on the CWR season preview - you say goodbye, I say hello

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kingokings204

That song they kept playing on the CWR season preview - you say goodbye, I say hello

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That done my fregin head in. Oh mean the season preview that had no call ins? Haha

My music would be "mr blue sky" has to be. Good old days.

What about "follow the leader" for goal music when reda scores?

Hobo

Fans in Coventry.

Sky Blue Harry H

There's a song called 'must be dreaming' by Frou Frou - we can play that when Conor hits his first hat trick.

I'm now going to lay off CT and leave it to LJC CCFC(or whatever his initials are - get a real name!!):eek:

Skyblueweeman

'Underdog' by Kasabian...not for any particular meaning but the intro is immense.

Maybe after the 93rd minute, The Cure, 'Boys don't cry'??

ajsccfc

[video=youtube_share;9lDCYjb8RHk]http://youtu.be/9lDCYjb8RHk[/video]

Full 7 minute version, nobody's allowed to kick off until it finishes.

Mr T - Sukka!

YMCA! Joke :)

You have to have something that captures that feeling and moment in time.

Footballs coming home.
The boys are back in town.
Just cant get enough!
Mr Blue sky.
Go for it city (retro)
Hey Jude (na na nah sky blues bit)
Twist n shout.

Any of these.

Users who are viewing this thread