What Signings Do You Think We Still Need? (1 Viewer)

BlueSkiesForever

Just interested to see everyone’s opinion. I imagine everyone will agree that we need to sign Hamer 2.0, which I think we desperately need, but any other signings you think we’re also missing?

Martin180

We’ve been promised a marquee signing in midfield so I’d hope it would be an oversees signing , similar to MvE , or a Wharton type signing . It’s an area we are very light in

Greggs

I think Palmer’s been pretty decent for us so far tbf, he definitely gets stuck in, certainly a lot more than Simms that’s for sure 😂
Gets stuck on once he's giving the ball away......
Arguing with people who can't butter toast. Thought I'd have learnt by now.....

BlueSkiesForever

Gets stuck on once he's giving the ball away......
Arguing with people who can't butter toast. Thought I'd have learnt by now.....
Yeah tbf he does give it away a bit but in the Leicester and Boro game he was decent, he’s not perfect by any means but I don’t think he gets much help around him. It’d be interesting to see a formation with one central striker and 2 attacking midfielders in behind, I feel that’d be the acid test for Palmer.

Greggs

Yeah tbf he does give it away a bit but in the Leicester and Boro game he was decent, he’s not perfect by any means but I don’t think he gets much help around him. It’d be interesting to see a formation with one central striker and 2 attacking midfielders in behind, I feel that’d be the acid test for Palmer.
Luxury player. Would be quality playing in one of the YouTube vs retired internationals.

Porkchophill

Still can’t get my head around our two biggest potential outlay players can’t be on the pitch at the same time .. a lot of money on two like for likes that have to play with Godden

Brighton Sky Blue

Still can’t get my head around our two biggest potential outlay players can’t be on the pitch at the same time .. a lot of money on two like for likes that have to play with Godden
Climbing up on to Porkchophill
I could see the apple sauce
Wine was flowing, time stood still
Veggies flew out for the main course

Balli001

I like Eccles but for me he's more the guy you bring on for Sheaf. We need more in that midfield desperately. CM is the most important signing by a mile.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Eccles is very good until he gets near the opposition box. He then seems to always make the wrong decision.

BlueSkiesForever

I really hope we get someone better than him in 😂 Surely Robins knows he doesn’t fit into our youthful/potential-based team, we should be aiming bigger than this, and after yesterday it’s clear we need someone with a bit of spark and confidence.

Grendel

Wright has scored and assisted in just four appearances, hardly a dud. You’re a fucking idiot though so wouldn’t expect you to understand

I think Wright will be good - I don’t think he will be a prolific scorer

fatso

We need .....

Hamer 2.0
Left-footed CH
Quick CF.
Cover LWB

We can off load ......

Moore
Bidwell
Allen

fatso

Robins rates Allen and he signed a new contract not long ago.
He ain't getting a sniff this season.
There's no way (when fit) he's ahead of O'hare, Palmer, Ayari or Sakamoto, and that's without a potential Hamer replacement coming in this week.

Sick Boy

There's no way (when fit) he's ahead of O'hare, Palmer, Ayari or Sakamoto, and that's without a potential Hamer replacement coming in this week.
He won’t play as much but I seem to remember him being favoured over Palmer at times last season.

fatso

He won’t play as much but I seem to remember him being favoured over Palmer at times last season.
I wouldn't be at all surprised if he's one who terminates his contract "by mutual concent"
He needs to be playing regularly, but it's not going to happen here imo.

fatso

Nothing wrong with Bidwell at alll
Didn't say there was, he's been good for us in fact.
He just doesn't fit the attacking role that MR is looking for, and he will want regular games which isn't going to happen for him here.

Edit, and the fucker should of taken a pen at Wembley 😉

Grendel

He will be ahead of palmer

ccfc1234

1. A marquee Hamer replacement
2. Forward who ideally is able to hold the ball up and bring others into play.
3. LCB

Save the rest until Jan just in case COHs return does not go as planned or we get an injury to an established player.

slowpoke

Two forwards an attacking goalscoring midfielder & another striker, we need four strikers which we had last seasonplus two defenders, lots of time for McFadz and his barn storming performances but doubt he’ll do a full season can wait until January I suppose and a natural LCB.

Users who are viewing this thread