What sections should be added? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
As you can see the forums look pretty bare.

Can anybody think of any new sections that can be added and used?

cg38

Is it possible that you can choose the topic. eg after a game. One of the problems with IC COV is that there are too many duplicate posts.

basically he saying for each game have one thread and not loads of the same and if any new threads are started redirect them into that 1 thread

Nick

Administrator
I could try and make a section called "Game Reviews" and only I can create a post, so I create one for each game and people can post in that?

Nick

Administrator
I think I have managed to do it :)

Normal users can post, but cannot start new topics! This should sort that problem :)

lew

Hows about a "Whats everyone doing now, considering theres no football and England aint in the Euro's and were all bored until August" Thread, just to be prepared for the summer

Nick

Administrator
ccfc1987 said:
why not put a Technical Support thread for pc and other problems :roll:

Could make a section called Random Chat but I dunno if it is a good idea just to make a section for PC!?

lew

How about a radio link to games if possible so that people who cant make it can listen to it via the forum and have a chat at the same time if possible.

Nick

Administrator
lew said:
How about a radio link to games if possible so that people who cant make it can listen to it via the forum and have a chat at the same time if possible.

That is a good idea, I could do it but not all games are covered on internet radio :(

Nick

Administrator
Have added a technical support forum, will see how it goes :)

Looking into streaming BBC CWM though :)

lew

Do a weekley predictions league thing. Premiership and championship games.

2 points per correct score and correct winning team
1 point for getting the score but not correct winning team
0 point if your useless

Nick

Administrator
lew said:
Do a weekley predictions league thing. Premiership and championship games.

2 points per correct score and correct winning team
1 point for getting the score but not correct winning team
0 point if your useless

I am looking into this :)

At the minute I am using a free forum software and it only seems to be the paid ones you can do!

I guess if the userbase gets big enough I will splash out but I dont want to splash out on new software with all the add ons and then everybody not use it :lol:

Bunnykins

What About a News Section. I mean News like on I.C Local Goings on Etc.

Bunnykins

I wanted to Reply

''oh ok :)''

But it would'nt let me so I'm just saying this so I can post my Reply :confused::rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread