What price Pressley to Leeds? (1 Viewer)

spider_ricoh

Thought I might check it, but he is not placed with Sky Bet. I assume he feels more secure job-wise at Cov than under Cellino, which is really saying something...

lordsummerisle

Thought I might check it, but he is not placed with Sky Bet. I assume he feels more secure job-wise at Cov than under Cellino, which is really saying something...

No chance, according to impeccable sources from "respected local journalist" Alan Poole he became Huddersfield manager about two weeks ago.

Can't see Pressley leaving Huddersfield after such a short time.

RFC

He's bigger and better than anything they could offer but mark my words he will go eventually, to a Premiership club! PUSB

spider_ricoh

He's bigger and better than anything they could offer but mark my words he will go eventually, to a Premiership club! PUSB

He'll go eventually....all managers do, one way or the other....

Not sure about the Premier League. Few clubs pluck British managers straight out of League One or even the Championship

turlykerd

there you go ???

fuckin hell, unless your as successful as fergy , make money like wenger, or in with the cockney owners like pardew, your always gonna leave .

although, now we have got this sixfields shit behind us, we are actually a more attractive outfit and are going to be playing in a structure that befits out status

spider_ricoh

What a shower they are. Never thought I'd say this but I do feel sorry for the Leeds fans, having to put up with this pathetic circus.

skybluebeduff

SP will never be a PREM manager, just go and have a look at his managerial career stats, that ratio is very very poor!!!

mds

SP will never be a PREM manager, just go and have a look at his managerial career stats, that ratio is very very poor!!!
Im sure there are lots of managers past present and future that wish you couldnt just go and look at their stats :)

Grendel

Perhaps he meant Scottish premiership ?

Samo

After another 22 games Van Gaal might be looking enviously at those sort of stats to be
honest.

Not from inside the club he won't. I don't think relegation form will be tolerated despite the noises about building.

justvisiting

More likely to be because Cellino would have to pay compensation than for any other reason. Coventry Sphinx should be worried about losing their manager though.

Having said that, we've been in worse hands. He seems very canny with his money, he's looking to buy back the stadium, he got easily twice as much for Ross McCormack than he's worth and he's not spent much on the umpteen Serie B players he's bought in. So he's an actual, card-carrying, raving lunatic when it comes to football decisions? Not ideal but I'd rather have that than someone who made sensible footballing decisions but mortgaged the club until it broke, stole from the club or were inept enough to see it run at a £1million/month deficit which is what we've had in various combinations for the past 15 years. And he looks a bit like a dark-haired Harpo Marx.

Users who are viewing this thread