What position did Christie play previously? (1 Viewer)

KersleyDigs

He said defending is new to him and that he enjoys the attacking side of his "new right back position"?

KersleyDigs

Just got to the end of the interview (should have waited and not been so impatient. ha ha)

He says he was a winger/striker when he first came to City. That shows in his mazy runs down the right, that's for sure!

pusbccfc

He played up front for school.

torchomatic

In a car travelling to another club hopefully.

torchomatic

Yes, it is. I do quite like him, but he doesn't seem to fit anywhere. I should have made it clear that I think he should be loaned out for a while.

mattylad

Yes, it is. I do quite like him, but he doesn't seem to fit anywhere. I should have made it clear that I think he should be loaned out for a while.
Phew...he is very raw and needs games but if (BIG IF) we don't sell him the first time someone offers two and six then I think he can develop in to the best right back this club has seen since a certain Swedish gentleman was gliding up and down the line.

Not saying he will ever reach that standard but certainly the best since him....

KersleyDigs

I agree cyrus is certainly young player of the (half) season. Conor Thomas has really grown in stature the last few weeks and has made great contributions in our last 3 home wins.

Users who are viewing this thread