What players would you like to leave the club in the summer? (1 Viewer)

stupot07

It all depends on what league we're in. if we're in league one The only players we must keep hold of are baker, Clarke, Christie, Adams, Murphy, Moussa

The rest are replaceable.

skybluenewman

i would agree with that wish we could give the lot the boot and replace them accept for those few of course!! Do you think with new owners we could get mcgoldrick back??

Ashdown1

If we did go into administration what happens to all the players contracts? Are they still valid? It could be a great chance to rid ourselves of all the non performing club busting high earners at least?!

covcity4life

Mcsheff, malaga if we sibt gna use him, Jordan Clarke possibly if he doesn't start realising all this supposed potential, dunn

That's it really, I'm happy with squad thus I predicted playoffs even after disastrous start to season

mark82

If we did go into administration what happens to all the players contracts? Are they still valid? It could be a great chance to rid ourselves of all the non performing club busting high earners at least?!

Yeah, all still valid but everyone would be up for sale at bargain basement prices. Likely to lose our best players not our worst.

Still, everyone seems to think its a great idea.

rupert_bear

Depends what happens, if the American gets involved and is good to his word on money for the team i would think most of todays squad would be replaced, but then if we are as we are now most will be kept on, no real alternative.

hamil99

Facebook User
Sheffers, Dunn, Bell and wood. I think woods a good league 1 player but commands to much in wages. The rest are past it or never had it in the first place. Can't believe we signed Dunn in the championship, such a poor keeper.

Nonleagueherewecome

All of them.

Not really, but someone was going to say it, so I thought I'd get in first.

wingy

Clean sweep new owners,new manager ,new team ,new ground +new division +new name+new kit colour :(;):facepalm::mad:

Sky Blue Sheepy

Bell, Sheffers, Bailey, Ball, Dunn, Malaga (if not being used), Wood would be the one's I'd be happiest to see go.
Very few are irreplaceable - but I'd say we must keep: Murphy (arguably best keeper in this league imo), Baker (pulls out magic at times plus has been an inspirational captain), Wilson (massive potential and has shown glimpses already), L.Clarke (come on leaps and bounds within a month of us signing him), Adams (was brilliant up until injury).

motherfunky

Read quite a few people don't want wood, he has been one of the better players, always a goal threat and gets stuck in a bit. Always committed. Find that strange.

Sky Blue Sheepy

Read quite a few people don't want wood, he has been one of the better players, always a goal threat and gets stuck in a bit. Always committed. Find that strange.
As a player I like him, especially for this league. Problem is he's on £8k a week if you believe most people and that's worth about 5 players on 'average' league 1 wage

oakey

Only ones I would be sorry to see go would be Baker, Murphy, J Clarke, L Clarke and Wood ... Maybe a tad regret for Moussa. All the rest can easily be replaced with free transfers.

Otis

Lacks pace, lacks agility, always gives his fair share of goals away with bad back passes and penalties, not comfortable on the ball, poor passing ability.

If SP is looking to pass it out from the back as he has suggested, then Wood should be one of the first out the door.

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread