What other Coventry City websites do you use/recommend (1 Viewer)

lesturd

Obviously, skybluestalk is the number one City forum but I was wondering if members here use any other forums/web sites to get their Sky Blue updates and information aswell as forum banter?

Are there any others worth bothering with?

ajsccfc

Other than the official site for things that definitely happen and the like, I like Sky Blues Blog - http://www.skybluesblog.co.uk/

Cov Mad is a pile of crap. It's a combination of recycled stories from the Telegraph and lies, splitting one story into fifteen each time.

@richh87

Yep - Newsnow brings up every City-related article posted on the web, so it's about the best homepage possible.

torchomatic

None really. The others just pale compared to SBT.

Skyblueloyal

I don't use any other, I don't even look at the offical Coventry City site. Most of the time this site has more info on what going on than they do.

ccfctommy

I have to admit I do use Mad. I like reading the match reports rather than anything else. Dunno why there are loads of stories about cycling though! Also use GMK.

SBT for me - addicted to it - can't leave it alone even in the Land of OZZ (104F today - ouch)

SBT number 1 for me, then News Now

PUSB

mark82

I have to admit I do use Mad. I like reading the match reports rather than anything else. Dunno why there are loads of stories about cycling though! Also use GMK.

Yeah, the cycling stories annoy me as I have Mad on an RSS feed.

J

Jack Griffin

I use GMK for light relief and NewsNow is good for all the CCFC stories, it covers mad anyway (plus a few Australian ones about a different SkyBlues they accidently pick up, LOL).

The good thing about NewsNow is that is is OK to look at briefly if you work to see if anything big popped up, forum like this is a no no for most workplaces except at lunch, even then the language isn't always ... ahem.. polite enough.

steveo1987

GMK is still the best forum,West terrace is barking mad.but newsnow is best for most of the latest stuff

Paxman II

GMK was once good but that was the days of past. There is only one reliable forum and you are on it now!

skybluedan

covmad is the worst bit of fanny batter i have ever come across,utter wank,this is by far the best never been on gmk and ct is gone

steveo1987

GMK was once good but that was the days of past. There is only one reliable forum and you are on it now!

Nice sentiments paxman,but GMK is a bit more close to the knuckle.not knocking SBT but it's a bit too formal.when Alan and Felliato start brawling on GMK it's pure comedy,I swear they are the same person.

pusbccfc

News now is a fantastic site, always up to date, with all the articles off sites such as cet, cov mad, and the official site all in one.
I used to use the 606 forum as I found that easy to use and I liked how you could interact with teams.
I now think this is the best forum around, popular and has a superb mobile site!

keef

Newsnow for me.
SBT for forums. I used to use GMK but it went downhill when they closed the rivals site and never recovered.

Newsnow is always on on my machine in case anything vaguely interesting happens at ccfc

Users who are viewing this thread