What is the worst thing a football club owner can do? (1 Viewer)

bigfatronssba

I am struggling to think of anything an owner could do than taking a club away from its spiritual home. I will put up with any kind of crap on the pitch, but that pitch has to be in Coventry.

If this move goes ahead it will surely put sisu up there as being amongst the worst owners of any football club in the modern era.

torchomatic

How about selling our spiritual home and thereby making us homeless? That takes some beating.

bigfatronssba

How about selling our spiritual home and thereby making us homeless? That takes some beating.

Until recently I would have agreed the last owners were equally bad, but I think moving away from the city clinches it for sisu.

torchomatic

Well, we'll just agree to disasgree.

Until recently I would have agreed the last owners were equally bad, but I think moving away from the city clinches it for sisu.

SBS

I am struggling to think of anything an owner could do than taking a club away from its spiritual home. I will put up with any kind of crap on the pitch, but that pitch has to be in Coventry.

If this move goes ahead it will surely put sisu up there as being amongst the worst owners of any football club in the modern era.

I understand what you're saying, but for me, we left our spiritual home in 2006.

Cannot agree more. Please God this nightmare will be over soon and scrotium sell up. To borrow a quote from Nye Bevan, founding father of our NHS "What are hedge funds but organised spivvery? … No amount of cajolery can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred for SISU/Otium/etc … So far as I am concerned they are lower than vermin".

Samo

Well... they could be 1970's TV personalities. Or Nazi's in hiding since the war. Or villa fans. Or from Incester...
I mean I do hate the fuckers, but they could be worse!
:)

Nonleagueherewecome

Well... they could be 1970's TV personalities. Or Nazi's in hiding since the war. Or villa fans. Or from Incester...
I mean I do hate the fuckers, but they could be worse!
:)

Well if you mean as in who their investors are, all that remains possible as we don't know who they are!

wingy

Well if you mean as in who their investors are, all that remains possible as we don't know who they are![/QUOdTE]
We did know who Brody was ,has he sold his share to I dunno ARVO ,OTIUM SCONSET .IF through this manoeuvre SISU have managed to lose their funds debt so they are the Player, has Brody taken the Hit?

Users who are viewing this thread