what is the address of sisu (1 Viewer)

Bob Latchford

D

Deleted member 2477

They wont reply. They think we are all a bunch of nuckle dragging plebs who are so stupid that we believeevery word out of their poisoness mouths

Bob Latchford

I'm gonna send them a French letter ! FULL !!

Nick

Administrator
Surely you could have just typed it into google and it would bring it up with Maps and everything

christonabike

Send it to Nick as its the same thing ........"Who else would do better , its not all their fault, look at the council , look a Wasps, Richardson was to blame...lets have a balanced view blah blah........"
Complete horse shit! Sisu knew the score on £1.2M per year rent etc and have just about fooked every partner off but no, Wasps come along and want to engage and buy things not "batter people in court" and thats not ok. FFS If I buy a 20 year old house and it needs maintenance as 20 year old houses do does it mean I can have a go at the seller who sold it as a 20 year old house?
;) Were all friends at the end of the day PUSB.:playful:

Nick

Administrator
Send it to Nick as its the same thing ........"Who else would do better , its not all their fault, look at the council , look a Wasps, Richardson was to blame...lets have a balanced view blah blah........"
Complete horse shit! Sisu knew the score on £1.2M per year rent etc and have just about fooked every partner off but no, Wasps come along and want to engage and buy things not "batter people in court" and thats not ok. FFS If I buy a 20 year old house and it needs maintenance as 20 year old houses do does it mean I can have a go at the seller who sold it as a 20 year old house?
;) Were all friends at the end of the day PUSB.:playful:
To be fair you have done well to get such a good rant in off the back of their address being asked for.

Warwickhunt

Is it?

I thought it was Utter, Utter Barstards Limited, 666 Hell Place, Hedge Fund Avenue, Rot-in-the-Eternal-Hell-Fires-of-Hades JR1 JR2
LMAO

afan4life

The obsession is hilarious really. It is like you are a comedy genius who can pull really great jokes out of midair.
Thank you
Maybe it's because every time we hint that Sisu have done anything wrong you, otis, grendal etc spring from nowhere to defend them. It's a shame the only voice fans have left is administered by someone with such opinions... It's true most fans have given up(and who can blame them?) but those of us left come on here only to be lambasted by the regulars
We both seem to have obsessions..
Answer me a simple question without diverting or repeating it.. Do you agree that Sisu should have broken cover by now and spoke to the fans?

Nick

Administrator
Thank you
Maybe it's because every time we hint that Sisu have done anything wrong you, otis, grendal etc spring from nowhere to defend them. It's a shame the only voice fans have left is administered by someone with such opinions... It's true most fans have given up(and who can blame them?) but those of us left come on here only to be lambasted by the regulars
We both seem to have obsessions..
Answer me a simple question without diverting or repeating it.. Do you agree that Sisu should have broken cover by now and spoke to the fans?

Lambasted or you get asked questions about things you keep saying and you don't like it? After reading Otis' posts for years on here and GMK I don't think I have ever seen him lambast or be nasty to anybody. He is the type who would get a cheer if people heard him swear..

Yes, I have said over and over how dog shit their communication is. I made a massive post / thread about how communication makes a massive difference with things. They could take the same dog shit situations and try and make the best of bad situations.

The fact the only answers you seem to have when questioned or asked things about your posts is that I must have the same address as SISU (For the record, for that money I'd be living out in the countryside. There's no chance I'd be spending money in central London when it could be somewhere rural) sort of shows that it is probably posted without actually thinking about it or done just for a reaction.

afan4life

Lambasted or you get asked questions about things you keep saying and you don't like it? After reading Otis' posts for years on here and GMK I don't think I have ever seen him lambast or be nasty to anybody. He is the type who would get a cheer if people heard him swear..

Yes, I have said over and over how dog shit their communication is. I made a massive post / thread about how communication makes a massive difference with things. They could take the same dog shit situations and try and make the best of bad situations.

The fact the only answers you seem to have when questioned or asked things about your posts is that I must have the same address as SISU (For the record, for that money I'd be living out in the countryside. There's no chance I'd be spending money in central London when it could be somewhere rural) sort of shows that it is probably posted without actually thinking about it or done just for a reaction.
For the record : I have never suggested you work for them or share an address with them but I have, and will continue to believe you don't blame them for killing my club and on that we are in opposite corners
We have no assets left for them to strip but they still insist on staying and treating the clubs fans with complete distain.. In my opinion

Nick

Administrator
For the record : I have never suggested you work for them or share an address with them but I have, and will continue to believe you don't blame them for killing my club and on that we are in opposite corners
We have no assets left for them to strip but they still insist on staying and treating the clubs fans with complete distain.. In my opinion

Apart from the bit you randomly out of nowhere reply to somebody else saying is that the address on your contract Nick? I can more than take a joke, it's just a bit strange when it is taking somebody elses quote.

If I had said "Oh that place is near me" and somebody said "What, Kensington?" then it would be Bantz.

The fact you think other city fans are in "Opposite Corners" is quite interesting too. Differing views and opinions yes, but opposite corners is very strange also. Some people can see that multiple parties have blame for different things, rather than SISU are to blame because of bad tactics and rubbish like that.

Users who are viewing this thread