SUBS:

Wilson
Rose
Kane
Kelly
Allen
Walker
Waghorn

It's a tough one, but think this would be mine too.
Think upfront we should aim for the combination of Godden/Walker and Gyokeres/Waghorn if possible

steve101

I would like to see how Hyam, Rose and Clarke-Salter would fair. Think McFadzean's form has dropped over the last few games. I think we look better offensively with Allen in midfield but not sure whether Sheaf or Hamer. Sheaf is far more positionally disciplined but Hamer can do something special and has set-piece quality. Maybe the three of them with Gyokeres on his own up front with O'Hare in behind?

SkyblueTexan

I think only Moore's selection is not up for debate (unless he's injured, ill or suspended of course). As for the others, I think Hyam's form has been questionable lately and Rose should have started vs Derby. Kane seems to deliver balls into the box better than Maatsen although Maatsen is the preferred option for being able to get up and down the field. Allen deserves more game time and O'Hare needs someone else to take the load off. I fear Gyo is being run into the ground and Walker was unfortunate to lose his place last weekend. Yet, Walker does not seem to press as much as the other strikers. I wish Hamer could recapture some of his goal-scoring mojo from last season. While Sheaf and Fadz are much less error prone than last season they still are liable to make the odd silly error (especially Sheaf). Kelly has been up and down. So its horses for courses and I feel we should not stubbornly stick to a 352, but be willing to match up with the opposition and be willing to use a 541, 451 or 442 if need be.

CCFCSteve

In a way it’s good to be 4th and still have a few players on the bench that fans think should be starting.

You just hope Robins picks on form and fitness. If so, his call*

*Vik didn’t look right against Preston or Derby. Hopefully he’s fully fit for Saturday. Hard to argue too hard against other recent team selections even if decent points could be put forward for alternatives

Users who are viewing this thread