What is happening????? (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

Why no season ticket announcements?
What’s going on?
Have asked and not had a reply from anyone

pusbccfc

Clubs been on holiday for the week with the stadium offices and shops closed.

It's not really that deep.

SonofErnie

Maybe they’re trying to get some of the excessive segregation removed?

That sound like a logical explanation, though not sure it would impact on season ticket sales given that no existing tickets are offered in that area. It’s more the flexibility to offer tickets when the demand is high.

Mucca Mad Boys

If Luton had their STs up for sale, I’d be a bit more concerned. Since they don’t and that’s the only club comparable… can we all chill out please? Doug King said on his interview that the ST will be on sale ‘shortly’.

There’s just no need for all of this paranoia.

shy_tall_knight

A general comment that may want to be viewed s a conspiracy theory

The multi billionaire Mike Ashley has no interest in just owning a stadium. Doug King has not got much to invest into the club - he seems a good competent guy with a fair better approach to PR etc.. but he will always be open to offers for the club

pusbccfc

bearing in mind the majority would be done online so the fact the offices have been closed is not much of an excuse.

Based on how many were queueing for Wembley tickets, it's clear that the ticket office needs to be open to respond to queries.

hill83

I wasn’t bothered too much but someone has reminded me they also need to deliver the season tickets and we know how that goes.

hill83

A general comment that may want to be viewed s a conspiracy theory

The multi billionaire Mike Ashley has no interest in just owning a stadium. Doug King has not got much to invest into the club - he seems a good competent guy with a fair better approach to PR etc.. but he will always be open to offers for the club

Mike Ashley is a done deal. Told everyone months ago.

Bugsy

next Tuesday/Wednesday they will be on sale....PUSB

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Ah, I must have read it wrong. I was certain they told us to keep our old tickets?
Yeah, fairly sure they did that the season prior too and it didn't happen. Given the general wear and tear (and the fact the ink on mine was barely visible when they sent it through) it probably makes sense to just issue new card each season.

Users who are viewing this thread