What is going on ? (1 Viewer)

Ann Proctor-Brown

10 days before the k off and things aint looking great.Players injured/Covid and fitness will be a problem for them.No players brought in to replace Osti,Sam and James,big holes to fill.Trialists being brought in as possible stop gaps.Martin Cranie mentioned,Pask told to find another club.Friendly results poor.Is something wrong behind the scenes because the preparation is not looking good.

D

Deleted member 2477

giphy.gif

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
10 days before the k off and things aint looking great.Players injured/Covid and fitness will be a problem for them.No players brought in to replace Osti,Sam and James,big holes to fill.Trialists being brought in as possible stop gaps.Martin Cranie mentioned,Pask told to find another club.Friendly results poor.Is something wrong behind the scenes because the preparation is not looking good.
Annie are you okay? Are you okay, Annie?

Have you been hit by anyone?

procdoc

I’m trying to remember if you’ve ever said anything remotely positive?

Esoterica

Would love to know whose 2nd account Ann is! This place has got extremely GMKesque in the last 3 weeks. A mix of half decent trolls, obvious trolls, a whole bunch of people who have paired off just to argue with each other all day, a few actual idiots, and some occasional posters who seem very confused by it all.

procdoc

Would love to know whose 2nd account Ann is! This place has got extremely GMKesque in the last 3 weeks. A mix of half decent trolls, obvious trolls, a whole bunch of people who have paired off just to argue with each other all day, a few actual idiots, and some occasional posters who seem very confused by it all.
I like to think I fall into most of those brackets

covmark

The trolling and the arguments used to be pretty amusing. Now, it's just a competition to be the biggest twat.
Probably because the trolls and wums are thick as fuck. Whereas before there was a touch of intelligence and wit.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Always worse in the close season.

Bit of this innit -

Samo

Oh shut up

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

giphy.gif

SBT

If you want a really depressing thought, it hit me today that there's a good chance next Sunday's game will be called off due to COVID cases if Forest can't get their act together in time.

Gosb

It's now clear to me that A P-B (Artificial Poster-Bot) is an advanced piece of AI which, having consumed the entirety of this forum, has been tasked with generating posts that will irritate the maximum number of members. I understand that it will replace an earlier prototype, released some years ago on to this forum, that became infected with the MaxB virus.
The good news is that a Humour module is rumoured to be under development for the A P-B.

Hobo

Injuries and Covid are beyond the clubs control, they are just things the club have to work their way through.

Regarding transfers, improving the squad and bringing players in on a limited budget is never easy.

The Euros always slows transfer activity as it delays the top clubs regrouping and starting preseason properly.

Until the Premiership Clubs decide on squads and who they are loaning out or even prepared to sell we just have to wait.

It is clear players are being lined up to be brought in and I don't see why you imply something is wrong behind the scenes?

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

It's now clear to me that A P-B (Artificial Poster-Bot) is an advanced piece of AI which, having consumed the entirety of this forum, has been tasked with generating posts that will irritate the maximum number of members. I understand that it will replace an earlier prototype, released some years ago on to this forum, that became infected with the MaxB virus.
The good news is that a Humour module is rumoured to be under development for the A P-B.

The last thing we need is irritated members infected with a virus

Users who are viewing this thread