What is going on with the Tory leadership contest? (2 Viewers)

Sick Boy

petulant?! You're a card Baz!
Why don't you read CCFCSteves posts? I don' always agree with him but there is someone who sees things from both sides.
If after reading his posts you still consider yourself impartial then there's no hope for you!

Yeah, he’s been a breath of fresh air on this thread. Even though most of the time he’s wrong ;)

SkyblueBazza

Yeah, he’s been a breath of fresh air on this thread. Even though most of the time he’s wrong ;)
Certainly am like a breath of fresh air compared to the same old stale rhetoric some of you guys.

Clint might do well taking CCFCSteve's approach himself. Though I think it is beyond him.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

clint van damme

Certainly am like a breath of fresh air compared to the same old stale rhetoric some of you guys.

Clint might do well taking CCFCSteve's approach himself. Though I think it is beyond him.

I'm not the one who keeps claiming impartiality like you.
You even refer to the PM as bojo and haven't questioned his many contradictory statements and un-costed spending pledges. That's why it's a nonsense that you keep spouting this I see both sides bullshit.

SkyblueBazza

I'm not the one who keeps claiming impartiality like you.
You even refer to the PM as bojo and haven't questioned his many contradictory statements and un-costed spending pledges. That's why it's a nonsense that you keep spouting this I see both sides bullshit.

It's a capital 'B'...& many refer to him in the same way. Not sure why you have such an obsession about that, or everything else I post...& then say I am obsessed because I responded to someone's post about something...unless YOU are obsessed of course?

You joined this thread claiming to almost be genuinely naive in asking a question. You have come on in leaps & bounds since. I even suspect that you might be ranting Mart in disguise.

clint van damme

It's a capital 'B'...& many refer to him in the same way. Not sure why you have such an obsession about that, or everything else I post...& then say I am obsessed because I responded to someone's post about something...unless YOU are obsessed of course?

You joined this thread claiming to almost be genuinely naive in asking a question. You have come on in leaps & bounds since. I even suspect that you might be ranting Mart in disguise.

When you resort to picking up on the correct use of a capital letter you're pretty much admitting you've lost the argument.

And I can't recall one other person referring to him as bojo, referring to him as Boris is bad enough which I have been guilty of. He's not a lovable buffoon he's responsible for the future of the country.

SkyblueBazza

When you resort to picking up on the correct use of a capital letter you're pretty much admitting you've lost the argument.

And I can't recall one other person referring to him as bojo, referring to him as Boris is bad enough which I have been guilty of. He's not a lovable buffoon he's responsible for the future of the country.
I was highlighting how irritating petulance can be. And if you Google Bojo, I feel confident it would mostly show results for our new PM.
Your petulance shines through again though - a need for winning/losing argument, which is impossible because it isn't an argument. It is a trivial slanging match we have stumbled into due to your need to point fingers or try to embarrass or whatever your need was.

So to make it easy - respond or not...your choice. I shall not respond. Then you can claim the 'win' you crave (having changed nothing)

Sick Boy

I was highlighting how irritating petulance can be. And if you Google Bojo, I feel confident it would mostly show results for our new PM.
Your petulance shines through again though - a need for winning/losing argument, which is impossible because it isn't an argument. It is a trivial slanging match we have stumbled into due to your need to point fingers or try to embarrass or whatever your need was.

So to make it easy - respond or not...your choice. I shall not respond. Then you can claim the 'win' you crave (having changed nothing)

If you google Britain Trump it does as well

NorthernWisdom

Interesting that Philip Hammond mentions entryists.

The current strategy might (or might not) work in the immediate moment, but long-term it could be as destructive to the Tory Party as the 70s and 80s were to Labour.

Grendel

Interesting that Philip Hammond mentions entryists.

The current strategy might (or might not) work in the immediate moment, but long-term it could be as destructive to the Tory Party as the 70s and 80s were to Labour.

Hammond is the new Ted Heath a bitter man he should have been fired years ago

Philosorapter

I think the modern age political terminology is finally coming to fruition here.

Entryists, broad church, populism etc... You hear it from all sides when they hold the minority view.

Users who are viewing this thread