What if? ... (1 Viewer)

Mucca Mad Boys

We sign McG on a permanent, what will the vehemently anti-SISU poster on here say? Will they deny a good move by SISU or what?

We're assuming we've signed him so posts that say "but we're not going to sign him" etc are not relevant here.

I personally think this move is down to McG, if he really wants to stay, he'll stay. I like to think he'd like to stay.

dongonzalos

The only way I can see it happening, is if he agrees to sign for someone on a free in the summer. In the meantime he plays for us to get his wages down at forest. Then you may wonder how he will perform. He may not fancy an injury.

georgehudson

the ball is firmly in sisu's court,
they may posture, pontificate, and trot out some usual stuff,
but, do any of the sky blue faithful believe them,
unfortunately their history of abysmal decisions lies firmly before them,
there has to be a huge turnaround in their attitude before anyone with an ounce of common sence takes what they say as gospel,
once again over to them for a comment,
the pr guru clarke is surely at work

Grendel

Mucca Mad Boys

just perhaps, both parties are involved,
a football agent & a company called sisu,
what a tangled web

Ultimately, it's McG's camp who holds the cards, we could get a bid accepted, offer a good contract, but McG may just want to go to another team in the Championship who are offering the same wage etc. CCFC and SISU can only do so much. Our league position will also play a big factor, if not the biggest factor.

didnt waggot say we couldnt afford him, you watch the minute dmc signs for another club waggot will come out and say we offered him this and that and blame him for wanting more. textbook sisu move, me thinks

smileycov

Facebook User
We sign McG on a permanent, what will the vehemently anti-SISU poster on here say? Will they deny a good move by SISU or what?

We're assuming we've signed him so posts that say "but we're not going to sign him" etc are not relevant here.

I personally think this move is down to McG, if he really wants to stay, he'll stay. I like to think he'd like to stay.

I know for a FACT he does want to stay, he is very happy here. It is down to us to make a reasonable offer to Forest. That i am afraid is the Massive stumbling block!

CJparker

It's all smoke and mirrors with SISU - TF/SW stated "we won't be signing him permanently", which you have to take to be a negotiating position for the "we've got no money, we want him for free" starting bid with Forest in the negotiations.

These people play hard ball

skyblueman

SISU have really backed themselves into a corner on the rent fiasco, they have no available working capital and by the looks of it precious little cash resources behind them - the only way they could pull of signing McGoldrick and sort the rent issue is by very shrewd and clever dealings with all parties concerned

They are not smart enough nor capable of this, they are not the business guru's they profess to be.. the only thing they can bring to bear on this is money and they don't have this either

smileycov

Facebook User
Like Mr Coventry Bigi?

So you think that was all down to Bigi wanting to go, and not SISU selling him then? Hhhmm people entitled to there opinions.....some stranger than others!

As i said, it is down to us making resonable offer!!!! do i think we will? No chance

Glen

look they will not spend a penny and mcgoldrick's form for us will alert championship teams he is off lets face it!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread