What if he stayed after all this? (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

Yes, because all he'd have then done is talk to someone and turn them down. People are overdosing on rageahol now, but a handful of wins and they'd change their tune. He wouldn't be the first to entertain a move and then stay put. (I say this fully expecting an official announcement of him joining them any second, mind you)

BrisbaneBronco

Would we still back him, knowing his little fat head has been turned?

Quite frankly, I would be delighted if he stayed.
Could be that he is talking to Huddersfield just to make a point.(Back me or I will leave)
Cannot understand why MR would leave when there is still a realistic chance of promotion. If we do not go up, at worst with MR in charge we would be top 10. Would that make MR less employable at the end of the season?
There has got to be something behind the scenes which he cannot control, and neither can SISU. The financial state of the club is dire, we have suspected this for a long time, and SISU cannot sweep it under the carpet for much longer. We cannot survive without owning the stadium and this will not happen whilst SISU are in charge.

Skyblue4u

He won't stay and I don't want him back either. If he hadn't of said or that garbage about Sky Blue blood then he might of had a chance of the fans taking him back

torchomatic

I'd love him to stay, but I don't think he will. We will be treated to lots of "come from up North", "best for my family", "opportunity I couldn't turn down", "best for my career", "very grateful to CCFC and their fans", "wish City all the best in the future" comments.

CovMatt1987

Yes, because all he'd have then done is talk to someone and turn them down. People are overdosing on rageahol now, but a handful of wins and they'd change their tune. He wouldn't be the first to entertain a move and then stay put. (I say this fully expecting an official announcement of him joining them any second, mind you)

agree with this. If he speaks to them and sticks with us then great, glad to still have you Mark. unfortunately, i think he is gone.

Skyblueweeman

Already a thread on this http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/threads/26534-If-he-decides-to-stay

As I put on that thread, his heads been turned and although he's not gone yet, to clear his desk weeks after saying he had Sky Blue in his blood, is shocking in my opinion.

The only outcome I hope for is that if he goes, Huddersfield get relegated. Shame....MR did an amazing job with us and I believe he was the man to bring back happiness to the club. To ruin all that after the Sky Blue Blood comment has pee'd me right off.

WM

Users who are viewing this thread