What have the 10 managers Coventry have had gone on to do... (1 Viewer)

Schoey

The 10 managers Coventry have had over the last 10 years, what have they gone on to do?

ccfcway

Coleman Strachan and Dowie have gone on to be experts at football and so much so can advise and critise players and managers of other teams on the tele
Adams is trying to help us stay in this division
AB will return at a league two club within 6 months
Reid is using administration to justify why his Plymouth team are in the bottom 3 of League One
McAllister is doing his best to help get Villa relegated

Nilsson is doing ok after a choppy spell in Sweeden
Black is a coach at Premier League Sunderland
Heath - who knows ?

missed anyone ?

Schoey

LOL..

Heath Player Manager at the Red Lion...

edgy

Adrian Heath managed Aztec Camera or something like that and now manages Orlando FC. Apparently its a bit of a mickey mouse club.

Walking Bird

John Harbin is coaching Yeppoon Seagulls in the Queensland Rugby League..
I have no idea where Frankie Bunn is :D

edgy

I always thought of a cartoon character that eats loads of cakes when someone spoke of Franky Bunn.

Walking Bird

Forgot about Trevor Peake.
potentially could have been a good manager for us.

Oh & Steve Ogrizovic is still at Coventry & the butt of endless jokes about being rather ugly!

sky_blue_up_north

Trevor Peake currently academy director at Leicester. What a moron.
Still one the best Centre Half's we've ever had... class player, although I can't condone his current role with the Inbreds... mind you he was from Camp Hill

rob9872

I'm no fan of Incester either but please can we stop referring to one of the greatest players ever to wear a City shirt as a "moron"??? Show some respect for gods sake. It may drive us insane but it is only a game and TP never let us down on or off the pitch, surely you're bigger than that?

As for other managers ... has anyone seen that scapegoat Steve Kean who Coleman sacked after being his number two for years to save his own skin? ;)

skyblu3sk

I'm no fan of Incester either but please can we stop referring to one of the greatest players ever to wear a City shirt as a "moron"??? Show some respect for gods sake. It may drive us insane but it is only a game and TP never let us down on or off the pitch, surely you're bigger than that?

As for other managers ... has anyone seen that scapegoat Steve Kean who Coleman sacked after being his number two for years to save his own skin? ;)

He's a fire tender at the local pub comes out Black with soot after burning all that wood...

rob9872

Too cryptic for me - I think I'm in the wrong place :)

rob9872

Ok, my bad. Apologies

Users who are viewing this thread