What happened to Haskell? (4 Viewers)

The Gentleman

I couldn't agree more, even now they refuse to open their eyes and realise that the council have played a part in all of this as well as SISU. I wonder how many other supporters would blindly back their local council, despite the fact that it hurts the club they claim to support?

Sick Boy, I think you will find that a lot of posters on this forum are not blind and know that ACL/CCC have had a hand in our demise but most on here also believe that the main protagonists in this mess is Sisu. Therefore most peoples anger is directed towards them. A lot of people have asked this question but I'll ask it again to you, "what exactly is it that you want CCC to do now?" Bearing in mind the restrictions on them as they do not solely own the Ricoh.

Grendel

Sick Boy, I think you will find that a lot of posters on this forum are not blind and know that ACL/CCC have had a hand in our demise but most on here also believe that the main protagonists in this mess is Sisu. Therefore most peoples anger is directed towards them. A lot of people have asked this question but I'll ask it again to you, "what exactly is it that you want CCC to do now?" Bearing in mind the restrictions on them as they do not solely own the Ricoh.

It's what we should be doing to ACL the council and the charity that should be the question.

letsallsingtogether

And what should that be I wonder.

Oh yes.
Forget what you have invested just hand it over the Ricoh to sisu so they can make millions renting it back to CCFC

Fucking Genius why haven't we thought of that before:thinking about:

It's what we should be doing to ACL the council and the charity that should be the question.

Sky Blue Pete

I would love to see some transparency forcing our owners into a real hole. Agreeing a deal with football league to offer to CCfc a realistic rental deal would be good. The problem is nothing will be solved before judicial review

Covstu

I would love to see some transparency forcing our owners into a real hole. Agreeing a deal with football league to offer to CCfc a realistic rental deal would be good. The problem is nothing will be solved before judicial review

But until there is any obligation from the football league to do this, it wont happen. As long as SISU can string along us all about new grounds etc the football league wont bat an eyelid....sadly

The Gentleman

But until there is any obligation from the football league to do this, it wont happen. As long as SISU can string along us all about new grounds etc the football league wont bat an eyelid....sadly

But for how long can they keep turning a blind eye? Unless concrete plans are seen, planning permission granted and builders lined up the pressure has to be mounting on Sisu/Otium to provide answers because as the picture of this hologram of a stadium gets nowhere, the league has to act at some point.

Nick

Administrator
I know, who would want to play football rent free for a season and then 100k a year for 2 years after that, with a view to buying into owning the Arena.

Maybe ACL thought the Football League might, that is why they offered it to them....

The Gentleman

They'd walked away from negotiations long before that offer was made. Why wasn't it made last January?

Because they thought that the previous offer was a decent deal, around 400k with some access to revenues, and compared to the original one, would you say that it was a decent offer? They finally made the offer I refered to because like the fans of CCFC, they want to see us playing at HOME and because their business model is in a better state they could make the lower offer.

fernandopartridge

Because they thought that the previous offer was a decent deal, around 400k with some access to revenues, and compared to the original one, would you say that it was a decent offer? They finally made the offer I refered to because like the fans of CCFC, they want to see us playing at HOME and because their business model is in a better state they could make the lower offer.

I'm going to start calling you Alistair Campbell. Are you saying that ACL's business model required the club to pay a certain amount in rent to make in viable?

PS - how was Nottingham and are you going to an away game up this way next month?

The Gentleman

I'm going to start calling you Alistair Campbell. Are you saying that ACL's business model required the club to pay a certain amount in rent to make in viable?

PS - how was Nottingham and are you going to an away game up this way next month?

ACL's initial rental agreement was done in conjuction with the club. It would have contributed to the coffers but was not the viable deal breaker. Now however, due to the better circumstances at the Ricoh, they are able to offer a lower rent.

Never went to Nottingham in the end, too busy with work at the minute. Are you on about the B'day boy day out?

fernandopartridge

ACL's initial rental agreement was done in conjuction with the club. It would have contributed to the coffers but was not the viable deal breaker. Now however, due to the better circumstances at the Ricoh, they are able to offer a lower rent.

Never went to Nottingham in the end, too busy with work at the minute. Are you on about the B'day boy day out?

We shall see I suppose.

Yeah, that's the one. Though i fancy the game the week before more tbh as a better day out.

Users who are viewing this thread