What happened to Cyrus Christie? (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueGuy

I think I must have missed something. I only made
It to a couple of games last season but saw him in each and was impressed. Thought he looked like a potentially strong and fast attacking defender. Not seen his name mentioned anywhere on the forums during pre season. Is he injured? Or no longer considered a potential first team player?

skybluegod

he's injured had to have surgery back end of last season is now back running thorn said not back till Christmas but he tweeted saying he might be back by October.

Coventry La La La

He's well enough to drive to manchester for the GB vs USA basketball according to his twitter.

futurama-fry-meme-generator-not-sure-if-serious-or-just-trolling-104db8.jpg

skybluegod

he went with cameron maybe he drove? and there's a difference between driving and playing 90 mins of competitive football

ccfcdan

I can't believe this.He goes to watch basketball when he is injured? He should be sat at home studying dvds of last season and thinking about how to improve his game. Christie out!!

TheBoss

I think I must have missed something. I only made
It to a couple of games last season but saw him in each and was impressed. Thought he looked like a potentially strong and fast attacking defender. Not seen his name mentioned anywhere on the forums during pre season. Is he injured? Or no longer considered a potential first team player?

Bloody hell fire, where you been living the past 6 months?

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

Christie tore his Anterior Cruciate Ligament back end of last season. Having torn it myself and having had an operation around 4 months ago, I can safely say you are able to drive after about a week max! Earliest surgeons/physios recommend a return to sport is 6 months, so I'd imagine Xmas is a realistic timeframe before we see a fully-fit Cyrus Christie.

Users who are viewing this thread