What exactly are SISU planning? (1 Viewer)

guicey15

The amount of rumours and stories coming out about Coventry recently has been ridiculous, i'm struggling to keep track of all the different ones. It makes you wonder what SISU are telling or not telling the media, hinting at or not hinting at.

We get Richard Keys tweeting that were going into liquidation, others claiming administration. SISU have asked Thorn to manage another season, which suggests they want to stay. But then we get the media telling us there considering pulling the plug on the funding. Thorn tells us players want to sign, and we have Fisher correcting the news story's to make them 100% correct and claiming how 'transparent' he's being.

Feel free to add any further rumours below

Tonylinc

My guess is that Sisu want out, but have no idea how to acheive it (much the same as their original investment). They clearly want some return on their original investment and are therefore looking for GH to up the price since there appears to be nobody else interested.

guicey15

My guess is that Sisu want out, but have no idea how to acheive it (much the same as their original investment). They clearly want some return on their original investment and are therefore looking for GH to up the price since there appears to be nobody else interested.

Yeah, it seems SISU think they can get £3-5million for the players and everything else if they liquidate. So my guess is they want an offer from Hoffman in that region, anything less they will reject. Still no deal by the start of the season, then they may opt to liquidate. I'm probably completely wrong, but just an opinion.

SkyBlueUkeman

I think SISU want the Ricoh Arena, and we are in the way. Preferably they would like us to survive but it wouldn't be the end of the world for if we didn't. The ground would probably find another tenant. You stick a roof on the Ricoh and you have yourself Europe's biggest indoor arena.

ITS A CONSPIRACY!!!

SISU are threatening the council that they will liquidate the club unless the rent on the stadium is lowered.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/ri...:+KeysandGray+(Podcast+-+Show+-+Keys+and+Gray)

I'm not saying that Richard Keys' word is gospel but I'm far more inclined to believe his word over SISU's. Money talks - as has been proven over the last year at our club - and I think you can learn a lot more from what is said unofficially than that said officially.

Brighton Sky Blue

Up until the very end of the War Goebbels issued propaganda around Berlin urging the Berliners to pick up arms and fight the Soviets back with a glorious counterattack despite the enemy being a mile from their bunker. Corrupt regimes simply refuse to acknowledge failure publicly and as a result the innocent parties are left to pick up the pieces when they implode; I expect no blunt honesty from Fat Tim or SISU until such time as the club is wound up or sold. Hence, I don't believe a word the man says.

Tonylinc

I think SISU want the Ricoh Arena, and we are in the way. Preferably they would like us to survive but it wouldn't be the end of the world for if we didn't. The ground would probably find another tenant. You stick a roof on the Ricoh and you have yourself Europe's biggest indoor arena.

ITS A CONSPIRACY!!!
All parties concerned have made it clear that they will not deal with Sisu so far as the Ricoh is concerned and I for one applaud them for that. Can you imagine the bother we would have getting rid of them if they ever got their greasey little hands on any part of that!

Users who are viewing this thread