What else is there to change? (1 Viewer)

The CableGuy

People say "things have to change."

Over the past few years, we've changed:

The Manager (just a few times :whistle:)
The Coach
The Assistant Manager (as in, none right now)
The Players
The Board
The Physio
The Fitness Coach
The Owners
The Ground we play at
The Strip
The Sponsors
The preferred Formation
The League we play in (because we'll show em in League 1 just how good we are....right?)

I was going to ask "Is the the only thing that hasn't changed, is our expectations?", but surely with days like this, that has changed too. Play-offs? Yeah right! Offer me mid-table right now and I'll snap your hand off.

The one remaining aspect which hasn't changed is the cancer of....failure which has infected this club for the best part of 20+ years. I'm not expecting any change there any time soon, but I believe in the long run, MR is the man to deal with that. Provided of course that SISU give him the time required.

wingy

Us!!!! we're a pretty negative bunch who sit there quietlyI've changed I just can't get emotive and wind myself up anymore as it physically makes me ill,i think the manger has alluded to the dynamic of playing in a souless ricoh and even today ,when asked intimated that the negativity could transmit to the pitch ,qualifying that it was understandable.

skybluegod

Us!!!! we're a pretty negative bunch who sit there quietlyI've changed I just can't get emotive and wind myself up anymore as it physically makes me ill,i think the manger has alluded to the dynamic of playing in a souless ricoh and even today ,when asked intimated that the negativity could transmit to the pitch ,qualifying that it was understandable.

agreed as fans we are poor we don't get behind the team and we don't create an atmosphere we cant sell out even one stand, if we actually sang like we did after when we scored for the whole game we would have won and we will win if we do.

ccfcway

how many times.....

we havent had a top 6 finish in 40 years or so,

how on earth can it be the fault of 9,000 paying fans who are left

fiar play to every single one of them that continues to pay to attend the rioch to watch

wingy

how many times.....

we havent had a top 6 finish in 40 years or so,

how on earth can it be the fault of 9,000 paying fans who are left

fiar play to every single one of them that continues to pay to attend the rioch to watch
Its our job ,we're fans /Supporters,Its difficult granted.

Users who are viewing this thread