What Dons fans think of us. (1 Viewer)

Big_Ben

What they are saying in Milton Keynes - read on and enjoy!!

AndyC wrote:
Well, I reckon our team had to much Christmas pud

Yet again for the second time this week, really poor defending let us down !!

I thought Coventry looked really slick and quick, every time they came forward I felt they were going to do something, really made us look slooow..

Alan Smith was looking well handy up untill his booking, and Powell was on fire but totally disapeared in the second half. Balanta was yet again giving the ball away, along with Williams who was doing the same.

I think our season turned on that fateful week on the training ground just before Christmas where Chadders and Gleeson were both injured. You have to ask, how did that happen ??

Fair result today, no complaints, Cov deserved to win

Powell was on fire?????? A couple of half decent runs and a goal in the 1st half. 2nd half he was a waste of a shirt. As for Balanta send him back. Clearly not interested and missed a sitter.

Play was far too slow and predictable yet again. This is not the kind of football to get us out of this league. We need to be more direct ( not necessarily long ball ). We do not look threatening going forward at all. As for se pieces, do the players know that not every corner needs to go back post !!!

Frank Hovis
Post subject: Re: Coventry looked slick and Quick, we looked Knackered !!Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:47 pm

Thought Cov were really good and Robbins has them organised brilliantly. His tactical switch at the start of the second half was absolutely spot on.

We were by no stretch of the imagination poor, they were brilliant.

Lieutenant Dan
Post subject: Re: Coventry looked slick and Quick, we looked Knackered !!Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:50 pm

Camdenite wrote:
It's an open league. We'll get a head of steam again. Too many teams above us right now are actually no better than us.

But Coventry are below us and looked very good. I reckon Cov and Bournemouth will be top two.

SkyblueCookie

I've got a semi

SkyblueCookie

one from the league one forum;

"Back on-topic anyway I think the people who deserve some of the most praise today are Coventry's fans. They created an incredible atmosphere in their end and made probably the best effort in terms of numbers and noise anyone has here since when Leeds took 6k in promotion form during 2008. Pissed all over the effort made by the same numbers Sheff Utd brought in April.

Give yourselves a pat on the back for that, first time Stadium:MK has seen a proper atmosphere in years
laugh.gif
"

kg82

To be fair I thought 1st half that Powell on their right looked brilliant. Him and the RB were giving Adams all sorts of problems. The score at HT was a fair reflection on the match but 2nd half we stepped it up, got the 2 goals, could have had 1 or 2 more and then sat back (a little too much) and I thought we were going to concede right at the end!

I thought Edge was a rock at the back. Moussa was fantastic and what a goal that was! Baker, whenever he has the ball now I feel he's not going to lose it and create something for us. One of his quieter games but still a solid outing. Fleck I thought looked good and Elliot, well done son! Class 2nd goal (very similar to their 2nd!)

Users who are viewing this thread