What does the away end hold at Bristol? (1 Viewer)

EAst ender

East End mate. They told us that was the empty part. Plenty of seats like.

This is bull my friend.
The East end (certainly the 'home' bit) is season ticket holders only and even our own supporters cannot get in there.
If you are lucky enough to have come by a ticket (let alone 27), we will be seeing you on Monday!
I am old school and was there (at your old place) in 1977, let's hope we can enjoy each others company again rather than listen to the kids posting rubbish.
IF anyone is in the home stands, please keep your mouths shut as we had the same threats with Leeds and a few of them ended up in intensive care, I wouldn't like to see or hear about it happening again. Show a bit of respect to the home fans please as we aren't all thugs!

This game means alot to us too and may the best team win.

Macca

One thing which does make me proud is knowing that an away fan could sit in the home end at our place without "ending up in intensive care"

EAst ender

One thing which does make me proud is knowing that an away fan could sit in the home end at our place without "ending up in intensive care"

I wish I could say the same Macca. Unfortunately, we do have a certain element that turn up for the big games intent on causing trouble and taking the 'tribalism' way too far. Personally, I talke absolutely no pride in what happened against Leeds but there are some that do.
As I said earlier, please show some respect if you are in our stands as there will be people trying to find you (not me certainly) as it has reached our forums that Cov fans are planning on going in the home stands.
It's a very important game and feelings will be running high, unfortunately, I can see trouble on Monday.

smileycov

Facebook User
Thanks Fella, nice to have a "sensible" Brizzle fan on. seem to have attracted a couple of tools of late! I enjoy Bristol, cracking night out, lets hope that we both survive. Good luck after the weekend.

skybluesteve76

I wish I could say the same Macca. Unfortunately, we do have a certain element that turn up for the big games intent on causing trouble and taking the 'tribalism' way too far. Personally, I talke absolutely no pride in what happened against Leeds but there are some that do.
As I said earlier, please show some respect if you are in our stands as there will be people trying to find you (not me certainly) as it has reached our forums that Cov fans are planning on going in the home stands.
It's a very important game and feelings will be running high, unfortunately, I can see trouble on Monday.

How gullible! There maybe a small few scattered about. You certainly won't here or see them tho. But you certainly will hear and see the 2300 in the fuckin shed of an away end.

All the best

Astute

Well said east ender. It is about time we left the previous ills behind. A game is much more enjoyable with friendly banter. Was about in the 80's. Don't want it to get like that again. Older and wiser now alledgedly.

EAst ender

Well said east ender. It is about time we left the previous ills behind. A game is much more enjoyable with friendly banter. Was about in the 80's. Don't want it to get like that again. Older and wiser now alledgedly.

I don't know about wiser but I'm definitely older Astute!
If I'm gullible as mentioned, I can live with it but please be careful if you are in our stands as we do have a certain 'element' and they aren't the nicest of people. The vast majority of our fans are nice people,as are you lot. I have spent many hours in the garden of a pub on the canal near the Ricoh (White horse??) with home supporters and find it a pity that we can't offer the same hospitality on Monday.
Enjoy the game but, obviously, I hope we win and the idiots don't spoil it.
Where is Stevenage anyway?

Astute

Stevenage is down your way, but in England ;-)

Would be happy for you lot to stay up instead of Millwall. Love the Brizzle away day

Changeyourface

Depends what game it was + where they were sat, would have been much more likely at Highfield Road aswell.

edgy

East Ender. Thanks for the info. We’re not looking for trouble, but if we see any, I’ll pass this thread to the authorities who may contact you for further info

Do they serve Chamomile Tea in the East End or at least a packet of Wine Gums? Any problems bringing a blanket in with me?

EAst ender

East Ender. Thanks for the info. We’re not looking for trouble, but if we see any, I’ll pass this thread to the authorities who may contact you for further info

Do they serve Chamomile Tea in the East End or at least a packet of Wine Gums? Any problems bringing a blanket in with me?

Feel free edgy! I haven't got any axe to grind with CCFC and could have been a Sky Blue myself if my old man hadn't moved to Bristol from Kenilworth many years ago.
Good luck to you but I want my team to stay up!

Users who are viewing this thread