What does the away end hold at Bristol? (1 Viewer)

Astute

Already had more tickets. That will be it.

pusbccfc

Nope, for some reason they have to block half the stand off for the 77 bristol season ticket fans at the other end of the stand.

Astute

They have given us more tickets as they need the cash to rebuild for next season in the 1st division

neilyboy67

it holds jack, its a crumbling shithole of a relic and last time i went no ale so get the thatchers down your neck well in advance

Steve.B50

We have 2300 official tickets and they are all sold. I think a lot will be going down and going into home end for £10, but hope they just smile and keep quiet as do not want any trouble. Not idea why they dont just move some Season Ticket holders and get more revenue in by giving us a few more thousand tickets. They are selling home tickets at £10 each and away tickets £25.
All we need to do is win, dont care how or what score just win.

AlexJohnson93

Tickets came in the post this morning. It says un-reserved seating so does that mean if we get there early, we can move to the back of the stand?

Astute

You can sit where you want as long as it is in the away part and nobody gets the seat before you :)

Not the sort of seats you want to sit on unless you have had one or two beers too many. Then you have to remember not to sit back.

AlexJohnson93

You can sit where you want as long as it is in the away part and nobody gets the seat before you :)

Not the sort of seats you want to sit on unless you have had one or two beers too many. Then you have to remember not to sit back.
Sounds like a lovely place ;)

Astute

One of my favourite away days. Not too far away so a chance to get well watered before the game. If you like old grounds then this one ain't bad. Locals are friendly enough. The sort of place I would recommend as your first away game. There is better, but there is a lot worse.

We have 2300 official tickets and they are all sold. I think a lot will be going down and going into home end for £10, but hope they just smile and keep quiet as do not want any trouble. Not idea why they dont just move some Season Ticket holders and get more revenue in by giving us a few more thousand tickets. They are selling home tickets at £10 each and away tickets £25.
All we need to do is win, dont care how or what score just win.

Won't happen as the ticket sellers asks for your address to make sure your on their database, good luck trying though

#RicohArenaistobigforCoventryfc

Astute

Won't happen as the ticket sellers asks for your address to make sure your on their database, good luck trying though

#RicohArenaistobigforCoventryfc

Not a bad name mate, but when using the word "to" as you have, it should be spelt "too". Good to hear your ground will be big enough in the 1st Division next season, AKA 3rd division in old money

Bcfc

Banned
You won't get in the home end. The last fans that did were Leeds fans and they got a kick in. Come and join us if you like

Astute

You won't get in the home end. The last fans that did were Leeds fans and they got a kick in. Come and join us if you like

Hey big BOY, welcome.

Have enjoyed banter in lots of home stands, including your own over the years. Still here, never once taken a beating. Not big headed or anything. Most football fans are OK. Just the few that ruin it for the majority of us. Have friends from Brizzle.

Suppose they have to have an oddball or few somwhere. Welcome anyway

Bcfc

Banned
Hey big BOY, welcome.

Have enjoyed banter in lots of home stands, including your own over the years. Still here, never once taken a beating. Not big headed or anything. Most football fans are OK. Just the few that ruin it for the majority of us. Have friends from Brizzle.

Suppose they have to have an oddball or few somwhere. Welcome anyway

Your more than welcome to come and sit in the east end with us if you like.

edgy

Me + 27 have tickets in the home end.

The ticket office said they were "desperate" to sell all the tickets and had sold about 300-350 to Cov fans.

Astute

Can we change the question to "What does the home end hold?"

Can I go first?

Idiotic, uneducated schoolboys

Users who are viewing this thread