what does everyone think of this. (1 Viewer)

SamCov94

Hearing reports from Coventry and they've not seen this much widespread devastation since the Luftwaffe bombed the city in 1940 #crewealex
This was tweeted by a crewe fan on twitter last night.

Donnie Brasco

Made me smile. I'm sure it's a joke and not a disrespectful remark toward the thousands that lost their lives defending our Country.

skyblueman

Hearing reports from Coventry and they've not seen this much widespread devastation since the Luftwaffe bombed the city in 1940 #crewealex
This was tweeted by a crewe fan on twitter last night.

Let them have their fun - we beat the Germans we'll beat them too PUSB

Nick

Administrator
It is just a bit of humour and fair play. I am pretty sure if we had done the same to another team we would be making jokes. Remember how we were when we beat Preston in the JPT?

Minster Owl

Nice to see some reasoned replies in here and acknowledgement that the tweet in question was clearly meant as a joke by the lad

As opposed to all the knuckle draggers on Twitter falling over themselves to get offended by the tweet and post abusive messages in reply

Otis

A lot more tasteful than Cov fans hissing at Spurs.

I was sincerely hoping that didn't happen.

Are you saying it did?

:facepalm:

Mimicking the gas chamber is just sick and not remotely funny in any way shape or form.

ajsccfc

It's either a fairly standard gag often used and rarely with any intention to actually insult the dead, or a ready excuse for people to get all OUTRAGED AND DISGUSTED.

I'd personally go with the former.

covcity4life

It wasn't actually a joke about the dead though was it? Lighten up!

No wonder you worry about going to away games when everything and anything offends you.

says the guy who threatens to ban everytime i have a disagreement with some one.:wave:

the OP asked a question and i gave him my honest answer, just because you own the site dont talk shit to me nick

Users who are viewing this thread