What do you make of this? (1 Viewer)

Tad

Weird choice for a support artist. They'd normally pick someone with the same sort of style of music. Bad choice from the organisers I'd say. Plus, there shyt and can't sing.

kg82

Think probably just ignorant. Rizzle Kicks are very popular, quite fun music with (as far as I've heard) not many expletives.

Covstu

yes but you normally are aware prior to the gig if it is suitable to young kids. If it was eminem then yes i wouyld say she was silly but i wouldnt really expect it from stickle bricks.

kg82

Yeah, it's fun music but they drink and smoke weed a lot. You can't expect to go to a hip hop gig and expect no swearing.

That's why I'm saying ignorant, just didn't know what it was all about. In all likelihood, probably doesn't know much about the band in that way, just went to accompany the kids!

Nick

Administrator
I would say its to be expected at their gig, its not like its one direction is it?

kg82

That's why I'm saying ignorant, just didn't know what it was all about. In all likelihood, probably doesn't know much about the band in that way, just went to accompany the kids!

EDIT: As someone else said, should've done her homework!

Also, was this worth being in The Sun? It seems more like a story I'd read in my local paper!

CovKingChris

Facebook User
yes but you normally are aware prior to the gig if it is suitable to young kids. If it was eminem then yes i wouyld say she was silly but i wouldnt really expect it from stickle bricks.

Yeah, it's funn though. thousands of moms bought Eminems albums for their kids and were appauled b the language one it :laugh:

wingy

Yeah, it's funn though. thousands of moms bought Eminems albums for their kids and were appauled b the language one it :laugh:

A touch of reverse psychology here,I remember it well, like the stuff your kids are into and they soon turn off it .Having said that I genuinly liked his stuff and could see why they would .Personally found his early stuff highly amusing.

Users who are viewing this thread