What Do you do for a Living? (1 Viewer)

blm2007

i love to work online and this is one of the sources from which i earn a lot for my living and besides i am also a teacher--i normally teach O' & A' Level science subjects.Thats all i do for my living.

what about others here?

J

JuanDan petrolman

im a retired sheet metal worker who now claims for benefits than they are legally aloud to

BUT SO FUCKING WHAT

lew

Im a student, studying first diploma in applied science, next year going on to national diploma in forensic science.

Other than that dont do much.

Nick

Administrator
Will you be going into the police to catch criminals etc? Sounds like an interesting job that does!

lew

its basicaly like the C.S.I programme, going to scenec and processing evidence etc. It is kinda like the police jus that you dont need to have A levels in being a C**T

lew

kinda but the S.O.C.O (Scenes Of Crimes Officers) get there and collect evidence and stuff before the police

Millo

Bit of an odd job man to be fair, do a bit of all sorts. Plumbing, Decorating, Building, fitting kitchens etc.

im studying a btec national diploma in construction to go on to uni but not yet decided which route to take, im also studying a maths a level to help my chances of uni, cash flows a bit rubbish though could do with a part timer job.

Bluegirl

You should go for a job at the Ricoh Jess......handing out the Balti pies instead of eating them lol lol lol

ive never known where to look for jobs up there, i cant hand out balti pies cause then i would miss the game...i dont have that many :D

Bluegirl

jess4ccfc4life! said:
ive never known where to look for jobs up there, i cant hand out balti pies cause then i would miss the game...i dont have that many :D
Yeh I know...just kidding
As for jobs...well atm theyre shedding them - so not much chance of anything I dont think.
Thankfully the stewards jobs are safe!
Liz x :)

Sky_Blue_Daz

I work with Disabled Teenagers, soon I will be starting a new Job working with terminally ill Children.
Thats gonna be a challenge

rob9872

Top man Daz. Always massive respect for someone who does a job that I know I couldn't do.

Glenn Storer

Community worker in Hillfields, stones throw away from the old hallowed ground. Literally painful to think it's not there anymore :(.

Always out and about with my Cov shirts, boss goes mad. :claping hands:

rob9872

Don't suppose you were on Secret Millionaire were you? :)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Now retired due to health issues but was made redundant from a sub-contract to Rolls Royce, Ansty in Feb 2010. I also used to work for Social Services as a Residential Social Worker working with Adults with severe learning and physical disabilities, and with extremely challenging behaviour (violent). Had absolutely loads of different jobs since I left school in '68, from glass blowing to being an undertaker! Never could stay in just one boring profession!

Houchens Head

That's not with WATCH is it, Glenn?

Houchens Head

A great friend of mine, Neil Keane, has just finished working there. You must know Keaney!

Glenn Storer

A great friend of mine, Neil Keane, has just finished working there. You must know Keaney!

I'm not sure I've met Neil, unless he's the tall dark haired chap? I know Chris and Trish, Roo and the trustee's well though. Shame about what's happening over there, real shame.

Houchens Head

Keaney......

180113_1868902564886_1310743442_2237522_8033904_n.jpg

rob9872

Keano, there's only two Keano's ...

Users who are viewing this thread