what do we all reckon (1 Viewer)

cmoncity

Evening all.So this reda situation seems to be dragging on past the point of ridiculous.do we think he is going to sign? Or is thr time coming to cut the offer up and move on? Surley its a case of he wants to stay or he dont isnt it?

ccfclinney

TM said the next couple of days he will know that was Wednesday, so realistically we should have an answer tomorrow. I hope he signs but if we don't get an answer before Monday I think we need to move on and look at other targets! I have faith in mowbray to get it right either way though!!

hill83

I-DUNNO-LOL_o_95783.jpg

hamil99

Facebook User
I really want reda to sign, would be awesome next to rickets, but i thought it would be done this morning and once again we are left guessing. Doesnt look good as they made it seem like a done deal yesterday!

Kingokings204

These things take time and drags on an eternity just be patient and let's see. There is always tomorrow

Hobo

It seems like Reda is just dragging it out for another week off training. If he has had a better offer, he would have gone.

the reason he is injured a lot (in my opinion) is, he doesn't train properly, he plays on the stretch and relies on the last ditch tackle. Some see it as heroic and swashbuckling, I see it as poor positional play and poor reading of the game.

If he signs, I think he can bring something to the table under TM. If he doesn't we will do fine without him. He is not the talisman some think on here. In fact I think he has the potential to be disruptive.

I hope TM doesn't allow this to drag into another week.

dongonzalos

Evening all.So this reda situation seems to be dragging on past the point of ridiculous.do we think he is going to sign? Or is thr time coming to cut the offer up and move on? Surley its a case of he wants to stay or he dont isnt it?

I am split minded on him.
I think he has a bad attitude.
His piss taking about getting pulled over turning up to training dehydrated. Also the suggestion he was laughing and joking after defeats.

His appalling injury record.

The fact he is holding out as long as possible in case something better comes along.

Verses

Last season we were absolute tosh unless he played.

Users who are viewing this thread