What did Sepalla tell MR? (1 Viewer)

BrisbaneBronco

Love to know the answer to this one. Am convinced that this is why MR is about to jump ship and not greed.
Hope that if he goes he will reveal all and everyone will finally see what gobshites Fisher/Waggot and SISU are.(As if we did not know already)

Skybluestu82

I'm just waiting for the time SISU actually wake up and understand this game called football. There are a few things they clearly are unaware of and all boil down to money.

If you pay low wages, other clubs will cannibalise your squad, staff and management.

If you don't back the management financially, they will either do a piss poor job or move on to someone who will back them.

If you pay peanuts for players, guess what, you get monkeys!

I sincerely hope, as any business owner would do, that Joy said to MR, we think your doing a great job so far and are clearly getting the plaudits and recognition for your work, here's £X pay rise and £X for Additional player budget.

If she hasn't then a.) SISU have no clue b.) SISU are up sh*its creek without a paddle. Either way, we be fecked!!

Grendel

If this thread just reserved for idiots who write complete garbage or is reserved for relatives of robins to try and defend him,

He has had more backing than either of the past two managers and far more than Mcallister Reid or even Dowie in relative terms.

Wages for players are determined by FFP rules.

He said last Thursday he was more than happy here.

He clearly was being very economical with the truth. He'll try and justify it and gullible people with a grudge will swallow it but as this happens with robins wherever he goes for many it will not wash.

Sumo the Micky Quinn

She may have just used the time to get him to sign a confidencial agreement by not slagging the owners off for backing down on promices made or revealing any other inside info on the rent for example.

BrisbaneBronco

If this thread just reserved for idiots who write complete garbage or is reserved for relatives of robins to try and defend him,

He has had more backing than either of the past two managers and far more than Mcallister Reid or even Dowie in relative terms.

He clearly was being very economical with the truth. He'll try and justify it and gullible people with a grudge will swallow it but as this happens with robins wherever he goes for many it will not wash.

Oh no not another SISU lover, however I respect your opinion.
All I will say is, lets wait and see what happens re admin/ground share etc.

Sky Blue Kid

I said in a thread yesterday that I think Robins knows something about Admin/Liquidation/Rent. Batten down the hatches guys....We're in for a bumpy ride!:(

Sky Blue Kid

It appears this deal was done some time before the formal approach, according to a interview with someone on CWR this morning!
Any SISU followers should think again about them being "Better owners" of late!
Any players coming in have been on the proviso that other players are got rid of first. Consequently, wages are being paid off the back of outgoing players, and SISU aren't actually having to find more money.

MichaelCCFC

Grendel, not sure I fully understand the point that "He has had more backing than either of the past two managers and far more than Mcallister Reid or even Dowie in relative terms." What are the figures you've based this on?

cloughie

Quote Grendel

'He said last Thursday he was more than happy here.

He clearly was being very economical with the truth. He'll try and justify it and gullible people with a grudge will swallow it but as this happens with robins wherever he goes for many it will not wash.'

Quote Brisbanebronco

'Am convinced that this is why MR is about to jump ship and not greed.
Hope that if he goes he will reveal all and everyone will finally see what gobshites Fisher/Waggot and SISU are.(As if we did not know already)'

You 2 seem to be at odds with each other yet As I see it both situations could be correct.

Joy ,fisher waggot may have fed him bull and Robins returned the compliment with his I'm happy here quote

ajsccfc

What convinces you that this is the reason Robins left when you admit to not knowing a single word that was said?

torchomatic

Oh thank God! Someone who was actually in the room when the conversations took place. So, what did they tell him then, I'm all ears....

Uh-oh, unless you know fuck all like the rest of us.

Joy ,fisher waggot may have fed him bull and Robins returned the compliment with his I'm happy here quote

kg82

This is literally just someone saying I bet this is sisu's fault and others following. Maybe before guessing and working yourselves up wait for the truth. If you still feel the same then, fair enough, knock yourselves out!

Greggs

This is literally just someone saying I bet this is sisu's fault and others following. Maybe before guessing and working yourselves up wait for the truth. If you still feel the same then, fair enough, knock yourselves out!

The truth, hahahahahahahahahahahah!

cloughie

Oh thank God! Someone who was actually in the room when the conversations took place. So, what did they tell him then, I'm all ears....

Uh-oh, unless you know fuck all like the rest of us.

You obviously have a problem with understanding english or with reading as I said why are they arguing with each other and

As I see it both situations could be correct.

torchomatic

And you know someone like Hoffman ever takes over (yeah, I know, stupid huh!?) I get all the "It's SISU what done it brigade" will react in totally the opposite way whenever we lose the manager or a player. It'll all be down to the player and manager then.

theferret

It appears this deal was done some time before the formal approach, according to a interview with someone on CWR this morning!
Any players coming in have been on the proviso that other players are got rid of first. Consequently, wages are being paid off the back of outgoing players, and SISU aren't actually having to find more money.

What exactly is your point.

FACT, this is a third division club that operates at a loss. The owners plug that funding gap while trying to minimise losses. That makes sense. At the same time, they have brought players in and secured others on long term contracts. Of course there will be ins and outs, that's unavoidable at this level.

Not sure why people are trying to pin blame for this on SISU. This sort of thing happens all the time at other clubs. The manager's head was turned by the offer of more money so he has gone. Long term I believe we are a much better prospect than them, but who in football thinks long term these days?

We just have to live with it and move on. Playing the blame game is pointless.

torchomatic

Oh, an "interview with someone" on CWR? Who is someone? It is patently bollocks as HTFC and CCFC said the approach was made on Monday.

If it was done before an official approach then I hope HTFC and Robins get vilified for breaking Football League rules.

And, for the millionth time, there aren't any "SISU followers", you silly little boy.

torchomatic

Oh. My. God. Not Old Sky Blue? Not THE Old Sky Blue? Not the Old Sky Blue that posts on here?! Gulp.

Well, that's OK then, it was the Commentator on Yorkshire FM or BBC Huddersfield or whatever. I guess, like Clive Eakin he knows everything that's happening inside the football club. Maybe He can pass the evidence that the deal was done a while ago onto the Football League so they can investigate.

And if this is true, what do you think of Robins then? Saying he loved it here while secretly and covertly plotting with HTFC?

As for your last line. Ditto.

The interview was with the commentator at HTFC. It was also heard by Old Sky Blue. so stfu you arrogant C.unit!:jerkit:

Last edited:

Moff

The interview was with the commentator at HTFC. It was also heard by Old Sky Blue. so stfu you arrogant C.unit!:jerkit:

Didnt take you long to resort to abuse again. Cant you take someone having a different opinion to you :facepalm:

Sky Blue Kid

@ theferret...

The point being Robins and SISU both knew this was happening when Robins said I've got "Sky Blue Blood" in my viens, and SISU had rejected their advances.(Posturing on SISU's behalf)
THAT'S my point m8!

Sky Blue Kid

Moff..

You don't mind me calling you a silly little boy then?..Or make sacarstic remarks on all of your posts?.Yeh right!:facepalm:

Moff

Moff..

You don't mind me calling you a silly little boy then?..Or make sacarstic remarks on all of your posts?.Yeh right!:facepalm:

No I couldnt care less. Its just a forum, dont get so worked about it.

We are all keyboard warriors and it would be so boring if we all agreed and got on. I mean we have disagreed on posts but we dont insult each other, and I wouldnt.

Frankly though, I like my opinion, and thats why I post it, and if others dont agree well they dont agree, and thats sad as usually my opinion is right ;) (or not)

torchomatic

Oh, I see. It's because I called you a silly little boy, so you can call me a c**t?

I'll remember that with my six year old...you are allowed to say c**t, but don't EVER let me here you say "silly boy".

Moff..

Sky Blue Kid

Read it again Prat...I called you a c.unit.
You seem to "Get off" on being sarcastic at every opportunity. My post wasn't being derisory to any posters I simply stated what was said on CWR. If you want to attack someone, then vent your vitriol (Sarcasm) at CWR not me.....And Yes! there are SISU followers on this forum. admittedly, they are in the minority now, but weren't nearly 6 years ago, when I was in the minority. Taken all that time, for the "Blinkered Majority" to see sense.:claping hands: though sadly for some, they will never see. Gonna pinch your last line Moff................Frankly though, I like my opinion, and thats why I post it, and if others dont agree well they dont agree, and thats sad as usually my opinion is right ;) (or not)

Just a footnote.......You talk about allowing your 6 years old child to say "See you next tuesday"
Can I take the same stance with my 8 years old, and tell her it's OK telling someone to "FUCK OFF" like you did on these forums a couple of months ago?:facepalm:

Last edited:

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
What did Sepalla tell MR?

errrrr perhaps .................... "touch me there again and there will be trouble " ? :whistle::laugh:

(and yes i am joking)

Users who are viewing this thread