what did he say ? (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

i missed the interview after the game

What did Thorn say ?

Grendel

He mumbled, Foster threw him some easy questions he mumbled said players not together long is not an excuse (many times) and said he shaw and carsley will sort it out. Then he mumbled a lot more.

stnomskyblue

I would love to know what Thorn's half time team talk was.

Lads, come on, stop playing so well. Give them a chance and play shit in the second half :facepalm:

ccfcway

it will have been

keep it tight

"browny, get it to kilbany, who can feed it to jenningsy. If under pressure, woody will go long to eliotty. Shawsy will now tell you how to make sure you keep healy'y quiet"

CovFan

He said something about smelling what was going to happen at HT. I think one of the lads nipped over to buy something from Burger King.

Nick

Administrator
If he knew what was going to happen why didnt he change things to cancel out their changes?

torchomatic

He said the second half was rubbish and unacceptable.

Tomh111

In summary, He said we had played magnificently in the first half and praised them for it, He said he had told the players what Bury were going to do after the break and how to counter act what they were going to do, but the players didnt listen and coasted.

Hateley's Heed

In summary, He said we had played magnificently in the first half and praised them for it, He said he had told the players what Bury were going to do after the break and how to counter act what they were going to do, but the players didnt listen and coasted.

Cannot understand why he waited until Bury scored their second almost 20 mins into the 2nd half to change it then?

Users who are viewing this thread