what bait is Fisher using? (1 Viewer)

ape slap joy

Rumour - We know Fisher is keen on the community but doesn't his wife think this is taking it a bit too far or does she live in a Wendy house at the bottom of the garden?

Otis

What you talking about, after Boxing Day it's the Wendy House that's going to be Sisu's headquarters!

lordsummerisle

Interesting(or not..) fact.

Wendy didn't exist as a girls name in the U.K. before J.M. Barrie popularised it for Peter Pan.

Was a male name here previously, though had been in usuage in the USA as a girls name prior to Peter Pan.

Otis

Interesting(or not..) fact.

Wendy didn't exist as a girls name in the U.K. before J.M. Barrie popularised it for Peter Pan.

Was a male name here previously, though had been in usuage in the USA as a girls name prior to Peter Pan.

Which is why I have no idea why my mate gets upset every time I call him a big Wendy!

The wuss!

wingy

Maybe Wendy is Mike Sutton ,Hinkley UTD owner,who had a love in for Tim on CWR this morning . A pair who's common opporutunism and level of ambition suggest the perfect marriage.

from BBC Text. Tonights blue square match against Bishops Stortford called off as the knitters cannot field a team even though the Conference would have lifted an embargo to sign 3 players .

The club docked 3 points for failing to pay five of its players declined the offer.

HHMMMM a club heading for extinction maybe ? Just what will he do with the ground? Off topic everyones at it hull have just announced should they get promotion they will leave the KC and have wheels in motion should that occur.:thinking about:

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Mr Sutton is acting Chairman wingy he isnt the owner, there is no one owner.

BurbageSkyBlues

So, if Hinckley haven't got a full team, and we haven't got a pitch, but a few players still on board......what a perfect fit!.

Only thing to agree on, is which league does the new Covenckley Utd play in.....?

Users who are viewing this thread