What attendances will we get at "shared" home grounds ? (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

I hope it isn't St Andrews. Don't fancy wandering around there on a dark winter's evening.

pusbccfc

If we play Sunderland again next season, how many will we give them if we're at Birmingham or MK? 15,000?

quinn1971

seems a bit odd they haven’t asked the fans which of the 5 grounds we’d prefer to travel to ? Has there been any contact from the club through the Trust about the groundshare

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
I think those figures are on the high side, whilst there is a slightly different feeling towards this situation, reality is, if we get a site in Coventry, exiled for years whilst getting planning and building, people will be put off by it and won’t go unless heavily subsidised.

I didn’t go to Northampton, not anti SISU, I am not prepared to travel like that for home games away from the city. Will go to away games again.

I fundamentally don’t get how a deal cannot be done between CCFC and Wasps, FFS, Wasps have nothing to lose by offering a contract and everything to gain (money every week), SISU aren’t dropping the case so offer a deal, go public with it and the pressure is back on SISU and the club to rationalise why they don’t want to accept.

Why is no one asking that twat at Wasps why they aren’t doing this as it will help him pay those legal fees he cannot claim back. I also don’t get why he needs lawyers and racking up fees if they did nothing wrong, they are not required to present in court or constantly defend themselves.

Sorry, I have thought for months a deal would be done at the Ricoh and these last few weeks I just feel it won’t be and that saddens and annoys me, I want to continue to enjoy watching us in the city and also helping others to go and watch, I cannot do that with them playing elsewhere.

It’s about time some commercial sense around marriage values on leases, match day revenues, sponsorship was dealt with professionally and sensibly, two parties with more fixtures is twice as marketable as a singular rugby or football club. It harms both not to do this.
Same goes for the idiot politicians on footfall into the city via the train station or driving and parking, money spent in Coventry pubs and food outlets, more twats who don’t get basic economics of running a vibrant city. Reeves is the only sensible one surrounded by morons.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
seems a bit odd they haven’t asked the fans which of the 5 grounds we’d prefer to travel to ? Has there been any contact from the club through the Trust about the groundshare
Loses the commercial negotiating power with the party we want to choose, they will ramp up the letting costs, at the moment, they can play the 5 off each other for who offers the best deal.

ccfcway

Does it. When have Sisu asked the fans anything ?

Magwitch

Don’t they have to tell where they are playing by the eleventh which is tomorrow? There’s been a couple of sound bites but nothing definite which is ominous to me,

covmark

Don’t they have to tell where they are playing by the eleventh which is tomorrow? There’s been a couple of sound bites but nothing definite which is ominous to me,
Who are "they"? Or do you mean "we"?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator

It's almost as if you have no idea what you are on about...again.

Why would there be soundbites for the EFL needing to be updated on something?

Magwitch

It's almost as if you have no idea what you are on about...again.

Why would there be soundbites for the EFL needing to be updated on something?
You just worry about what is or isn’t said tomorrow there’s a good lad

Users who are viewing this thread