What are you currently listening to? (6 Viewers)

Sky Blue Harry H

[h=2]What are you currently listening to?[/h]My neighbours bloody music.....his wife must have gone out for the evening and he's deaf, so I've got some middle of the road Eagles type stuff blasting out ' cos it's hot and he need his windows open. Having said that he's a good old boy and just found out he's got prostate cancer, so I'm not going to have a moan at him......and 'GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR TREATMENT MATE' - like I say, he's a bit deaf!;)

Grendel

I have just been listening to Marillion bootleg albums. Awesome.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Don't understand a bloody word of Auld Lang Syne. It's a bit "Jockish" for me! Even at New Year, I stop sing after the first few words! Either pissed or don't understand them! :thinking about:

torchomatic

Moon soundtrack by Clint Mansell

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

torchomatic

Simple Minds, New Gold Dream 81, 82, 83, 84.

Love everything up to that album, but not much after it. Was listenung to 'Sons and Fascination' earlier.

rondog1973

Love everything up to that album, but not much after it. Was listenung to 'Sons and Fascination' earlier.

Yeah, after that although I didn't think their material was quite deserving of the kicking it got from some of the music press, it weren't a patch on albums 2-5.

Derek Forbes departure was where the decline really started for me.

torchomatic

Yeah, after that although I didn't think their material was quite deserving of the kicking it got from some of the music press, it weren't a patch on albums 2-5.

Derek Forbes departure was where the decline really started for me.

Yeah, agree with that. I love his You Tube video showing you how he did the bass on I Travel.

I like Kerr's solo LP. very reminiscent of early SM.

Brighton Sky Blue

Bubbles, Biffy Clyro. Thought it was a recent one given how much air time it's had lately but in fact it's years old, shows what I know :facepalm:

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Revolution Days - Barclay James Harvest.

Users who are viewing this thread