What are you currently listening to? (15 Viewers)

torchomatic

Psychedelic Furs - Mirror Moves

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

mechaishida

Killswitch Engage ~ Rise Inside

"Rise inside, free your mind...raise your fist to signify, we stand in defiance...of hatred, and oppression."

Nick

Administrator
Has anybody else never had the experience of the outhere brothers coming on randomly on a playlist and it made their day?

mechaishida

Has anybody else never had the experience of the outhere brothers coming on randomly on a playlist and it made their day?

About 2 years ago, it was Boom Boom Boom or whatever that track was called. The wife hates it, so whenever she's in a huff, I play it at her. Bwahahahaha....

Otis

I saw the Psychedelic Furs at the Red Rocks outdoor theatre in Colorado. Very good indeed they were.

mrtrench

The Pop Group are reissuing "For How Much Longer Must we Tolerate Mass Murder?" soon. Will be listening to that.

bringbackrattles

Just been revisiting my favourite ever Iron Maiden track : When The Wild Wind Blows. 11 minutes of pure rock and it is pure genius with twists and turns,and in my opinion their best song.
If someone on here hasn't heard it before but love rock music, I recommend it and you'll be going back for more !

bringbackrattles

On my trip down memory lane I listened to Spirit In The Sky by Norman Greenbaum. A classic from the 70's just love the sound of it a mixture of pop/rock.

bringbackrattles

Another old favourite and in my opinion Neil Young's best song: Rockin In The Free World.Had it on the ear phones last night and if you need a track to liven you up just listen to this !

J

Jack Griffin

Dave Berry
[video=youtube;JrSTPNkPcDE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrSTPNkPcDE[/video]

torchomatic

Yellow Magic Orchestra

torchomatic

Jazz is the most god forsaken sound ever given to man. Horrendous.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
I used to hate it but started listening to itvabout ten years ago. Don't like it all but some of it is very good.

torchomatic

Michael Head & The Red Elastic Band- Artorius Revisited
My god surprised someone has heard of him. Little known fact but i started Shacknet in 98 but passed the mantle on in the mid noughties.

henry the wasp

My god surprised someone has heard of him. Little known fact but i started Shacknet in 98 but passed the mantle on in the mid noughties.

Yes torch, I assumed it was you who used to run it. I used to read the forum and see the odd* cov comment. It's sign up and register now so I don't go on it.
I've got pretty much all of the Shack/ Strands/ Michael Head stuff, although not a big fan of The Pale Fountains.
He is playing in London in a few weeks and he is supported by another favourite of mine, Edgar jones of The stairs. I might go but I've got tickets to see The Coral the week after.

*odd as in 1 or 2 not Odd as in strange.

Last edited:

Sky_Blue_Daz

Ian Collins on Lbc, I've listened to him since the talk radio/sport days his podcasts are pretty decent too

Users who are viewing this thread