What are you currently listening to? (7 Viewers)

torchomatic

Inspiral Carpets - Devil Hopping

Finham

I often put DSOTM on to fall asleep to however the alarm clock always wakes me up ! Early Floyd is really great dug out Piper at the gates of Dawn - dreamy stuff love it 👍
Been listening to "Piper..." a lot lately, one of my recently-passed mother's favourites. What an album. Lucifer Sam should probably have been the single, but of course you can't release a song with "Lucifer" in the title in 1967! So sad that Syd went bang, such a talent. There was a decent documentary about them in 1967 on Sky Arts last night. Roger Waters was a total dick however, true to form.

Mcbean

Been listening to "Piper..." a lot lately, one of my recently-passed mother's favourites. What an album. Lucifer Sam should probably have been the single, but of course you can't release a song with "Lucifer" in the title in 1967! So sad that Syd went bang, such a talent. There was a decent documentary about them in 1967 on Sky Arts last night. Roger Waters was a total dick however, true to form.
Get yourself the saucerful
Of secrets live album from Nick Mason - got a lot of the early ones on - very enjoyable - went to the concert as well - brilliant evening

Finham

Get yourself the saucerful
Of secrets live album from Nick Mason - got a lot of the early ones on - very enjoyable - went to the concert as well - brilliant evening
I'd love to see the show, my mum had the original "Saucerful" on vinyl and yeah I gather the Mason show you speak of has a lot of other good early stuff too. It seems to get brilliant reviews consistently from people who have seen it. In addition, Nick came over as a thoroughly decent chap in the documentary last night, quite unlike Roger!

olderskyblue

FFS - I really miss living in Brighton sometimes.
I saw this video, then watched quite a few of their others In Brighton too. They cover a range of bands of different genres, even a fat boy slim song!

Sick Boy

I saw this video, then watched quite a few of their others In Brighton too. They cover a range of bands of different genres, even a fat boy slim song!
Yeah, i'm watching other videos of theirs now - a mate of mine had sent me a video of them before but I hadn't looked for their videos. Thanks for sharing!

Sbarcher

50 years old this year. Recorded at Shipton on Cherwell where I go fishing.
After all of these years, just came across a live version for the BBC.

Kneeza

Recorded a couple of years after he was written off with pancreatic cancer, and a return to his Delta Blues-style roots. Love this, and the whole album.

torchomatic

torchomatic

Users who are viewing this thread