Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

What are you currently listening to?

Dan

Trialist
Joined
Jun 16, 2008
Messages
87
Reaction score
2
Oasis – Champagne Supernova
 
Kate Bush = Wuthering Heights
 
playlist with oasis, u2, verve, rhcp, queen and a bit of luther vandross.

not bad for a young no good teenager :D
 
Yes I agree I also love Led Zepp, Black Sabbeth A lots more I love music.
 
I’m in a patriotic mood. Listening to Rule Britannia :P
 
bless ya lew with ur queen music i bet he's your idol ;)

atm im not listening to music but i loveeeeeeeeee reverend and the makers, mgmt, arcade fire, bloc party, klaxons... all that rubbish haha
 
I Loved The Clash Back in The 80's I Think I saw them I used to go to lots and lots of Gigs.

I Saw The Cure, The Smiths, The Dammed, Iron maiden, Maddness, Deep Purple, Alice Cooper, and many more oh Those were the Days.
 
I Loved The Clash Back in The 80's I Think I saw them I used to go to lots and lots of Gigs.

I Saw The Cure, The Smiths, The Dammed, Iron maiden, Maddness, Deep Purple, Alice Cooper, and many more oh Those were the Days.

You have good taste Bunnykins.

I'm currently listening to Oasis - Wonderwall. One of my favourites! :D
 
I love Chasing Cars Snow Patrol It just makes me feels sad Though.
 
I love Chasing Cars Snow Patrol It just makes me feels sad Though.

Lol that song reminds me of driving to Hull. It came on once and whenever it comes on I just think of Hull.. Weird!
 
Songs do That to me too, They take you to certain place when you listen to them.
 
My lad went to see that...is the soundtrack any good? Whats on it?
 
its a good soundtrack but its grime music and not many older people like it.

listening to the who - who are you now :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom