What an awesome day out! So proud to be sky blue! (1 Viewer)

CTID

Great day, shame I didn't plan it a little better! Only ended up having time for one pint then spent an hour trying to get back to the train station.

But still..gotta love away days with that many fans. Lost my voice and have a headache, sign of a good day out!

davebow87

Good drinking session in Bletchley from 11 am til 2.30. Terrific comeback (when did we last win a game after TWICE being behind???) Great atmosphere, especially outside ground at the end.
Just got back to find that not only have Villa lost, we are two points off the play-offs and I have won the fixed odds as well! Perfect day.....
(If only Leicester had lost!)

kg82

Good drinking session in Bletchley from 11 am til 2.30. Terrific comeback (when did we last win a game after TWICE being behind???) Great atmosphere, especially outside ground at the end.
Just got back to find that not only have Villa lost, we are two points off the play-offs and I have won the fixed odds as well! Perfect day.....
(If only Leicester had lost!)

1987?! Shame we did this the week before we're MEANT to!!

Ashdown1

Not long back, fabulous effort from the SBA..............Premiership support without doubt, 5000 or near on, MK are not used to those numbers but to be honest their staff and transport did their best to cope........Ooops sorry about the christmas tree in the Wetherspoons !!!??

swanageskyblue

It was awesome to be part of the SBA today and finally this season I have seen us win a game (only been to 4 previous games, as struggling to find the cash and time this year). Our support was immense.
Comparing our play today with the Stevenage defeat I saw early in the season, you would not believe it is basically the same team. We now work immensely hard, play with tempo, keep our shape and take our goalscoring opportunities.
It is a pleasure to watch us play and I'm just not used to winning week after week - it is stirring teenage memories of the season we finished 6th and qualified for the European Fairs(?) Cup - about 1970.

Moff

It was awesome to be part of the SBA today and finally this season I have seen us win a game (only been to 4 previous games, as struggling to find the cash and time this year). Our support was immense.
Comparing our play today with the Stevenage defeat I saw early in the season, you would not believe it is basically the same team. We now work immensely hard, play with tempo, keep our shape and take our goalscoring opportunities.
It is a pleasure to watch us play and I'm just not used to winning week after week - it is stirring teenage memories of the season we finished 6th and qualified for the European Fairs(?) Cup - about 1970.

Knowing Swanage well, I have total respect for the effort you make (as with other far fetched fans) to make the effort to watch the club play. Glad you saw the win and just wish I could have made it too!

Users who are viewing this thread