What a shock... the trust "speak up" (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

Using your logic, why don't the trust fuck off and make a new football club?

giphy.gif

I give up. Literally done more than half of you combined to try and get your point of view that I don’t even fully sign up to across. This isn’t about CCFC for you, it’s about petty Twitter squabbles and throwing insults at people. That’s why your view isn’t represented, you’ve made yourself a joke. I don’t want to hear about it again. You’ve shown your hand.

Nick

Administrator
giphy.gif

I give up. Literally done more than half of you combined to try and get your point of view that I don’t even fully sign up to across. This isn’t about CCFC for you, it’s about petty Twitter squabbles and throwing insults at people. That’s why your view isn’t represented, you’ve made yourself a joke. I don’t want to hear about it again. You’ve shown your hand.

It's only about ccfc for me..

That's the issue. If only it was for them.

One of the board members wrote an article saying he had given up with ccfc and may see people at sphinx after telling robins to be quiet.

wince

I get being overly negative about everything is your thing. But I don’t think you’re right here. This is a legal body bound by legal rules. A quick scan of them suggests:

View attachment 13908

So 5% of 2700 is 135 members to call a special meeting. Difficult? Yes. Impossible? No not with hard work.

For general meetings there are rules. All members must be informed at least 14 days before the meeting:

View attachment 13909

Similarly proxy rules. Maximum of three proxies per person so you’d need a few people. Again, not easy but not impossible.

View attachment 13915

AGMs have to be called within six months of financial year end and all other rules around notice apply:

View attachment 13916 Can not argue with that

Yes it requires work. Yes it requires organisation. That’s what the people currently in charge did. That’s how life works, those who can be arsed win the spoils. When I mention this I get half the forum screeching at me, but the fact is it’s true. If you want a better trust you have to show you’re better organised with better support than those currently doing it.

If not, you’re just a keyboard warrior who wants to moan quite frankly.

tisza

Yes it requires work. Yes it requires organisation. That’s what the people currently in charge did. That’s how life works, those who can be arsed win the spoils. When I mention this I get half the forum screeching at me, but the fact is it’s true. If you want a better trust you have to show you’re better organised with better support than those currently doing it.
Careful you'll end up being accused of being a Tory :)

Now you've shown it is possible to make a change we'll see how many have the courage of their convictions. If people believe a Trust can make a difference then they should go for it.

ccfc1234

I get being overly negative about everything is your thing. But I don’t think you’re right here. This is a legal body bound by legal rules. A quick scan of them suggests:

View attachment 13908

So 5% of 2700 is 135 members to call a special meeting. Difficult? Yes. Impossible? No not with hard work.

For general meetings there are rules. All members must be informed at least 14 days before the meeting:

View attachment 13909

Similarly proxy rules. Maximum of three proxies per person so you’d need a few people. Again, not easy but not impossible.

View attachment 13915

AGMs have to be called within six months of financial year end and all other rules around notice apply:

View attachment 13916

If not, you’re just a keyboard warrior who wants to moan quite frankly.

You seem on one these last few days! Hope all is well. Really like the post and am happy to do my bit for a democratic ousting of the trust board. I could see some significant benefits in its modernisation and most importantly changing it's viewpoints.
I am not able to give a significant amount of time as I have work and study commitments but am happy to be part of the movement.

We need a leader and by that I don't mean an alpha male type!! But someone organised, tech savvy and with 4 hours a week spare to dedicate to trust activities.

But I would favour an annual agm which everyone should attend and 2 meetings a season to decide on prevailing issues.
Digital engagement could play a huge role if it was policed maturly and responsibly.

It can't be me but if you think you could be the link person let yourself be known as I am sure many on here would help you get things up and running.

Last edited:

oldfiver

Is there a lawyer in the House?

My understanding is THE SKY BLUE SUPPORTERS’ INITIATIVE LIMITED was incorprated under the old Industrial and Provident Societies Acts ( those of a certain age will remember Pink Annual Returns on foolscap paper )
That Act has moved on and suceeded by the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014
My understanding is to meet one of the main tenets the Entity has to fulfil a benefit to the Community ( not its Members or their wishes )
So the question has to be are the leaders of the Trust fulfilling that obligation?

SlowerThanPlatt

So LiesReid has set up a petition to close the forum down. So far it has a grand total of 3 signatures which I presume are his other aliases

Sign the Petition

It is clear from recent announcements made by apologists for SISU and their poodles howling at the moon, that they do not support the return of Coventry City FC to the Coventry area.

They portray themselves as 'fans' but in reality they are weak minded social media trolls seeking to undermine the best efforts of genuine fans to make the club owners accountable to act in the best interests of the club.

By signing this petition you are confirming that you do not recognise the #StepfordWives knitting circle as being representative of REAL fans that want their team to return to the City that bears their name

Can’t comprehend this is how a grown man spends his time

Nick

Administrator
Interesting that he is using other people's identities again.

Strange how the Trust still stay quiet and hide behind people like him and the other accounts.

They really don't seem to Wasps being questioned, do they? This is what happens when they are, I assume he's being intentionally ironic about the puppet and leader stuff?

Won't be long until he starts making loads of parody accounts for everybody who says anything about Wasps or the Trust. Considering he was brought onto the Trust board and then fucked off off the record it isn't making them look too good.

Grendel

People should all sign it with names like:

Tim Kalns
Tim I’m lies Reid Kalns
Tim Sky Blue Trust Kalns
Tim Kalns Council officer

Grendel

ok i'm being dim here. who does he want to shut down?

Us we are #thetrollfarm he’s telling everyone we are all paid by Sisu

Nick

Administrator
ok i'm being dim here. who does he want to shut down?

He is the bloke who worked for the council and is on the Trust board. He tries to discredit everybody on here by saying that we all work for SISU and are being paid to say things.

He was one of the people applauding Wasps and regularly tries to attack people personally if they say anything about the Council / Wasps / Trust.

tisza

Pfft. This site's membership compared to the Trust's is?
Everybody is allowed a free voice on here - just got to be prepared to back up your opinion.
He's no different from some on here that if you don't agree with him you're an idiot or a troll but I don't think anyone's been shut down for reasonable arguments on here.
In terms of reasonable behaviour people on here have recently suggested reforming the Trust through legal means - not shutting it down.
Maybe he is taking his lead from the behaviour of the Council influence with the Trrust that if you don't agree with them you're out. (see the Bowling club thread)

Moff

So LiesReid has set up a petition to close the forum down. So far it has a grand total of 3 signatures which I presume are his other aliases

Sign the Petition

Can’t comprehend this is how a grown man spends his time

Jesus, I cant believe that is for real, and as you said a grown man spends his time this way.
He is seriously fucked up.

Nick

Administrator
Pfft. This site's membership compared to the Trust's is?
Everybody is allowed a free voice on here - just got to be prepared to back up your opinion.
He's no different from some on here that if you don't agree with him you're an idiot or a troll but I don't think anyone's been shut down for reasonable arguments on here.
In terms of reasonable behaviour people on here have recently suggested reforming the Trust through legal means - not shutting it down.
Maybe he is taking his lead from the behaviour of the Council influence with the Trrust that if you don't agree with them you're out. (see the Bowling club thread)

The issue with people from the Trust is that they don't like being questioned and backing things up which is why they hate here. They just want to reel things off and everybody to believe them.

It's why Neil refused to engage with people and on here, as soon as he does he gets found out straight away when he tries to spin and mislead.

Grendel

Jesus, I cant believe that is for real, and as you said a grown man spends his time this way.
He is seriously fucked up.

He is still part of the trust - he’s Johnson’s buddy

Nick

Administrator
"They portray themselves as 'fans' but in reality they are weak minded social media trolls"

Irony is dead

Exactly, from the bloke who makes all of the parody accounts and was fucked off from the Trust because of it according to CJ.

Liquid Gold

Exactly, from the bloke who makes all of the parody accounts and was fucked off from the Trust because of it according to CJ.
I think we should stop calling them parody accounts just because he does. It isn't a parody it's a way for him to spread bile without putting his name to it. It's Tim Kalns from Bell Green being a dickhead online.

Grendel

Who is it that posted that G?

It’s kind of obvious - no one is really convinced Ellis still isn’t involved

skyblueinBaku

Are we paid a flat rate, or per post? Where's my money? I haven't had a penny from Sisu yet!

Grendel

I think we should stop calling them parody accounts just because he does. It isn't a parody it's a way for him to spread bile without putting his name to it. It's Tim Kalns from Bell Green being a dickhead online.

People who haven’t been blocked by him should send a message on his pinned tweet calling him by his name and he’s a council officer all at the sane time and retweet it

Nick

Administrator
Interesting, the strange accounts are now threatening Data Protection Penalties because Grendel said one of their usernames on here...

Standard, won't be long until I will be getting messages saying they know where I live like Grendel did.

They don't want people to speak out about Wasps, CCC or the Trust at all do they? The more people say things the more threats there will be like that. All the while the Trust are silent while they pals try things like that.

Not the first time they have tried things like this, PWKH and his family of lawyers didn't like things being said either.

Users who are viewing this thread