What a roller coaster (1 Viewer)

Martin180

Well todays disappointing result has pretty much ended the season but wow what a ride it's been . Thumping Fulham twice being the high point , the low point trying to compete against the grossly unfair parachute payment system

Onto to next season and seeing the squad strengthened and a few ins and outs and let's go again.
PUSB

CDK

Think myself next season we could well bridge that gap to the playoffs and will be having a bet on it.

Macca

Beat Baggies and there is a small chance. If we could still be mathematically in it with 2 games left it’s one hell of an achievement

steve cooper

It isn't over yet as this shows. Not saying these will be the results but based on current form these results are plausible. We would still need to win all our remaining games.

Sheff U - 70 points Sheff U have taken 5 points from their last 5 games
Cardiff - H win
QPR A - draw
Fulham H - lose

Millwall - 69 points Millwall have taken 8 points from their last 5 games
Birmingham A - draw
Peterboro H - win
Bournemouth A - lose

Blackburn - 67 points Blackburn have taken 2 points from their last 5 games
Preston A - draw
Bournemouth H - lose
Birmingham A - win

Middlesboro - 68 points Middlesboro have taken 4 points from their last 5 games
Swansea A - draw
Cardiff H - win
Stoke H -draw
Preston A - lose

QPR - 68 points QPR have taken 4 points from their last 5 games
Stoke A - win
Sheff U H - draw
Swansea A draw

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

None of Blackburn, Middelsbrough, or Sheffield United won yesterday. They were at the the time the three teams we had to catch.

No one fucking wants it!

higgs

Beat the baggies and we can re set the goal posts again

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Harry H

Please just win this weekend boys. I hate end of season dead rubber games

We've not been used to (attending) dead rubber games for a while now ! In fact over the seasons, we've probably had fewer than most (usually for the wrong reasons, but more lately for good ones!)

slowpoke

An old football cliche I know but it’s one game at a time, no points v Bournemouth was a big blow and to win the two away games at Albion & Stoke couldn’t be tougher, but it shows how far we have come to be expected we could. football as they say is a funny old game.

Users who are viewing this thread