Wewill just not score enough this season (1 Viewer)

Glen

And this will send us down. But what is the answer?

ccfcway

er, Andy Thron ?

The smae Andy Thorn who took of Bigi, who was eating a happy meal during the week, and is faced with prob playing fellow 6th former, Thomas at the weekend.

We just dont have a squad.

How on earth can BIGI compete with Bullard / Bowyer and current irish international, Andrews in midfeild.

BackRoomRummermill

Last biggest striker at CCFC was ............. mifsud ! then Dublin before .............where is mifsud ? Cody missed a load of chances, but make no mistake we were well beaten

Adam Jones

As much of a boring answer as this is, time appears to be the most obvious answer. The season is still young, and we created more chances tonight than we've often been accustomed to, which is the silver lining to a significantly worrying cloud of a dreadful rearguard display. Assuming that we are able to tighten up a little off the back of tonight's mistakes, and assuming that the partnership between Jutkiewicz and McDonald continues to improve, which seems logical enough, then we are by no means written-off. McDonald's biggest problem against Derby was being unable to read the secondary ball from Jutkiewicz and so was isolated; tonight he was very much involved and in some very dangerous positions. Should McDonald fail to deliver in three or four games time, we have a striker returning with a point to prove if he is to retain his Championship status in Freddy Eastwood, and if McSheffrey can find a vein of form then we can expect a few from midfield, too. There are still positives to glean from tonight, even if they seem superficial.

WillieStanley

Never used the CET forum but was getting the general impression that he is a wind up merchant.
Not a WUM... just the most pessimistic poster you'll ever hear from. We could be 10 points clear at the top with a sultan about to invest right now and it'd still be a matter of time before we plumet, get relegated and go out of business

WillieStanley

No, I agree but I wager his assist tally will be sky high should Cody start banging them in... 15 goals from Juke will do me, I'll see that as a successful season for him

OyJimmy

We lost 21 goals (king, gunnar & turner) and only brought Cody in.

Nail on head.

We still have little sheff and Eastwood and Mcdonald might click with the Juke. But there are a lot of if's but and maybe's there and that has to be the concern.

Personally I think Mcsheffrey and Mcdonald might ridge to the rescue with some goals, but I'm not sure it will be enough.

Pigeon

Gotta question the service that the front two are getting, at some points Juke and Cody were coming back so deep today to try and get hold of the ball. Some of those crosses into the box today by Hussey were just poor and too deep.

Users who are viewing this thread