We've had this coming (1 Viewer)

BorisBear

For a long time.

We've ridden our luck but it's just ran out

TheHellion

We've had it coming pretty much all season, for one reason or another.

We can all point to the boardroom and say where is the investment, or we can all look at the dressing room and say where is the commitment. The simple fact of the the matter is that no investment, plus displays exactly like today's with the players and management bottling it, are the reason we've been finished off. We went to Nottingham, we bottled it. We had a chance against Peterborough, we blew it. We threw away our last real chance against Bristol. We've cost ourselves so many points late in games.

You cannot combine all those factors and expect to come to any other conclusion. Luck? Maybe sometimes. But on the whole, the simple fact is the players, board and management, have all contributed to this.

CTID1983

Not a Coventry fan but have been living down here for 10 years now and have to say I'm gutted for you. Man city (my club) were in the same position themselves more or less and look where we are now. I'm not saying some rich Arab is going to buy Coventry but we managed to get promoted from division 2 (just) without much investment so it is possible.

Get rid of SISU,rebuild and come back stronger.

J

Jack Griffin

Byan Richardsons 'punt' cost us dear.. the effects are still being felt 10 years on.

Users who are viewing this thread