Wetherspoon, only serve when your winning (1 Viewer)

Buster

Im confused as to chains policy on match day. Couldn't get served yesterday in the " Four Candles" after the match because we had been to the football . Is this normal or were they expecting trouble?

Otis

Im confused as to chains policy on match day. Couldn't get served yesterday in the " Four Candles" after the match because we had been to the football . Is this normal or were they expecting trouble?
Bit strange, though I could understand them not serving punch or Death by Chocolate.

Buster

They had already served us a city fan got refused while we were drinking . I asked one of the bar staff if it was alright for us to have another round and after checking they said yes it would be okay . I also told him that the chap they had just refused was not a trouble maker. Went to get another round and they said I'm afraid you've been given the wrong information and you will not be served here because we knew the other city fan and then told to hop on the train two stops down back to Coventry . It's a bad day when you're not even good enough for Wetherspoons

ecky

They had already served us a city fan got refused while we were drinking . I asked one of the bar staff if it was alright for us to have another round and after checking they said yes it would be okay . I also told him that the chap they had just refused was not a trouble maker. Went to get another round and they said I'm afraid you've been given the wrong information and you will not be served here because we knew the other city fan and then told to hop on the train two stops down back to Coventry . It's a bad day when you're not even good enough for Wetherspoons

You didn't ask for Trump to be written on your glass did you?

Users who are viewing this thread