Match Thread Westminster Meeting Thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Imagine if sisu just sent a legal advisor!

Nick

Administrator
So sisu have said they want to talk about dropping the legals and a "stadium", council won't talk unless they are dropped first.

Meeting in Westminster and the leader didn't go to that either.

Yet he is begging aldi to meet with him?

It was sisu I expected to send a "rep".

skybluetony176

So yesterday we had a statement blaming everyone else, this morning we had a meeting that seems entirely pointless and then this afternoon we had a statement that says everyone else isn’t to blame only one is to blame. I mean, who could have seen that coming? Thank god no one swallowed anything and started labelling things olive branches.

eastwoodsdustman

So yesterday we had a statement blaming everyone else, this morning we had a meeting that seems entirely pointless and then this afternoon we had a statement that says everyone else isn’t to blame only one is to blame. I mean, who could have seen that coming? Thank god no one swallowed anything and started labelling things olive branches.
U Ok Hun?

shmmeee

Fine thanks. You, sweetie?

It’s OK I can translate.

“I can’t write more than six words without an aneurism. Or understand that any intonation I’m reading exists solely in my head. Therefore anything longer than six words must be a ‘rant’/‘meltdown’”

Captain Dart

cc84cov

Nothing postive has come from any of these parties who’s got a guess as to what our position will be come next season ? Nothing any clearer it seems.

Jcap

Why was there a Premiership Rugby representative there? (aside from their culpability in allowing Wasps to move 100 miles from London)

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Probably spending all the council tax increase money on a piss up in France.
Nothing wrong with MIPIM, wise money to attract investment in the city, oh wait, we don’t have any space left for developments other than Friagate that they cannot get off the ground

Users who are viewing this thread