Westley sacked by Preston (1 Viewer)

Happy_Martian

And perfect timing for us :eek::eek::eek:

Edit: Source : Sky Sports News - Breaking news bannerline

Last edited:

lordsummerisle

I'm going to put a £100 on him to become our next manager, with such a small market he'd be made favourite.

Then watch the site go into melt-down!

Black6Osprey

At least the Ricoh has a nice high roof so we would only lose the odd ball in the car park.

ST in the bin if that bloke turned up.

Myself and my friend Tom have already said if Westley is appointed, we will cut up our season tickets. He is a disgrace and doesnt deserve to be at this great club. That prick couldn't lace up Mark Robins' boots. I say if he is appointed, we boycott all games until he is sacked

lordsummerisle

Myself and my friend Tom have already said if Westley is appointed, we will cut up our season tickets. He is a disgrace and doesnt deserve to be at this great club. That prick couldn't lace up Mark Robins' boots. I say if he is appointed, we boycott all games until he is sacked

The rumour I heard was that Sisu had already sounded out Westley, which is why Robins left, and Preston sacked him.

Black6Osprey

Funny but I'm watching Sky Sports and they have just stated the club have confirmed he has stepped down rather than been sacked. It does say he's been sacked at the bottom of the screen but.....

I'm feeling a little ill.

torchomatic

Ha! Every cloud and all that.

Happy_Martian

Haha, stop stirring!

Frankly, with whats been happening recently, it wouldn't surprise me in the least :facepalm:

bamalamafizzfazz

BBC say he has 'stepped down' not been sacked. Why would he leave his position if he didn't already have something else. I don't want the guy either but now I wouldn't be surprised if he is being sounded out for the job.

adamdav68

BBC say he has 'stepped down' not been sacked. Why would he leave his position if he didn't already have something else. I don't want the guy either but now I wouldn't be surprised if he is being sounded out for the job.
a friend of a friend is a mate of his and said he had an interview for the job yesterday !!!!!!!?

skyblueelephant

He is out of a job because he hasn't won a league game since November, not because he has something else lined up.

Nothing to see here, move along....

Otis

Yep, Westley will do for me.

He has a winning mentality, takes no shit and will be an easy target for us to throw rotten eggs at when we lose!!

ajsccfc

You and Tom bloody love the drama. Did the scene fade to black as you stared into the middle distance?

Otis

well his car is in tescos car park still with I love Preston sticker in the window !!!!!,

Some of the sticker has obviously peeled up so you can't see it, cos the full label reads 'I love Preston but no-one loves me.'

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
I hope he isnt coming here !

Be a while before he becomes available anyway ........ will be spending next couple of days shouting and waving his arms at the directors telling them how they got it wrong and made the wrong decision! :whistle::laugh:

Walking Bird

At least the Ricoh pitch might get a bit of rest with the ball permanently on the air!!

lordsummerisle

I hope he isnt coming here !

Be a while before he becomes available anyway ........ will be spending next couple of days shouting and waving his arms at the directors telling them how they got it wrong and made the wrong decision! :whistle::laugh:

Would fit in with a lot of our fans then.

CovFan

Careful, Graham Westley could be reading this right now with his lawyers.

Hello Mr Westley. You aren't incompetent at all.

Users who are viewing this thread