West Mids Police appeal for wanted men after Sunderland violence (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Mostly Sunderland fans according to their forum.

ccfc92

Number 28 is definitely in the clear, sideways picture that looks like a screenshot off a ps1.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Camwell number 5
Bayliss number 23

If the police / stewards actually did things at the time rather than stand about filming then they could have just caught them in the act.

ccfc92

Camwell number 5
Bayliss number 23

If the police / stewards actually did things at the time rather than stand about filming then they could have just caught them in the act.

I personally believe the police prefer there to be trouble. More people fined = more money in the coffers.

Surely the head of match day policing catch be so tactically inept as having away fans separated by home fans by just a metal railing. It leads to the hill anyway, where both sets of fans will meet anyway.

Magwitch

They will all probably get sent down, if I was one I’d hand myself in, plead guilty that way you might just stay out of clink. This is the modern way, film the aggro, study the pictures for a few weeks, identify them, they will know some, then swoop about 6am on a Sunday morning. Keep them locked up most of the day while they get them the duty solicitor interview then bail them and if they are from Sunderland trekking up and down tha A1 a few times will be a right ball ache.

W

westcountry_skyblue

I recognise one guy,To many cameras and ob now days not worth it.
A football hooligan is worse than a paedofile
In the eyes of the the judge!!!

clint van damme

I recognise one guy,To many cameras and ob now days not worth it.
A football hooligan is worse than a paedofile
In the eyes of the the judge!!!

Yep. Guarantee some of these lot will go down and guarantee in the week they do they'll be some pervert getting off with a non custodial for a sex crime. Fucks me off.
Having said that, they're old enough to know the way things are nowadays so was stupid of them to get involved.
If you're not on CCTV the police will be filming it, it's pretty much guaranteed.

Users who are viewing this thread