West Ham vs Birmingham (1 Viewer)

KarmicChris

The return leg for this match is the tuesday or wednesday before we play B'ham in the F.A. Cup so what d'ya reckon would be the best result for us?

Personally I hope it goes to penalties with B'hams first team so they'll all be knackered and reckon we could have a chance against their reserves. Although by the sounds of it they're spending in the transfer window

Coventry La La La

:wave::welcome: To the SkyBluesTalk Chris.

Birmingham lost 2-1 so are now out of the league cup. Im sure they will play a strong squad against us and want to progress in the FA Cup now they are out of the league cup as their not gonna exactly be winning anything else this year are they? so im sure they will have an all fired up first team for the FA cup match.

KarmicChris

It's over 2 rounds, so they'll play again I think 26th at St. Andrews. I think them loosing tonight is good, means they'll have to play a stronger team to win the match, hopefully meaning they'll be too tired for us

smileycov

Facebook User
:wave::welcome: To the SkyBluesTalk Chris.

Birmingham lost 2-1 so are now out of the league cup. Im sure they will play a strong squad against us and want to progress in the FA Cup now they are out of the league cup as their not gonna exactly be winning anything else this year are they? so im sure they will have an all fired up first team for the FA cup match.

Surprised at you Mr lalala.....It's a 2 legged semi-final!!

Watching the first half i thought we could have these, 2nd half they looked quite good. I am hoping as "our new boy" said, they are knacked and field a weaker side. I genuinly believe we are coming back to form and have great chance!!

Coventry La La La

Surprised at you Mr lalala.....It's a 2 legged semi-final!!

Watching the first half i thought we could have these, 2nd half they looked quite good. I am hoping as "our new boy" said, they are knacked and field a weaker side. I genuinly believe we are coming back to form and have great chance!!

Sorry I don't follow the Micky mouse cup ;)

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
It's over 2 rounds, so they'll play again I think 26th at St. Andrews. I think them loosing tonight is good, means they'll have to play a stronger team to win the match, hopefully meaning they'll be too tired for us

They may not field a stronger team, it depends on whether they wish to get to the final of league cup or fancy their chances in the FA Cup, they may go for both! I'm hoping them playing so much gives us a better chance, not that we couldn't take them if we a had a good day!

Users who are viewing this thread