West Ham "Red" (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

Surely no one can agree that's a red?

I've seen people arguing it should be a yellow, i.e having intent, so if that was true, should be a red.

Absolute joke this VAR. Rules open to interpretation, which isn't the point.

Evo1883

Up there with the worst refereeing decisions I've ever seen ..I mean we can all blame VAR but ultimately the referee made the decision .

I think they need to start bringing in suspensions/fines etc for refs because it's a full time job and if you fuck things up so badly where's your accountability

ccfc92

Absolutely pathetic. Yellow at the worst and even that would have been quite harsh.

If it's a yellow, it means he meant it, which is a red.

It's like being fouled in the box and a goal kick is awarded. It's either a corner or penalty.

ccfc92

No it doesn't. If he meant it then it's 100% a red. It could have been viewed as reckless, which while being accidental, is still a cautionable offence.

That makes sense in fairness, but regardless he kicked the ball for God's sake 🤦‍♂️🤣 I don't see what else he was meant to do, slow mo didn't help the cause.

skyblue1991

Never a red in a millions years, what is the player supposed to do with his foot?

I can understand if VAR gave the decision because the ref doesnt have a clue so essentially blameless.

But for the ref to go to the screen, watch over and over and then give it a red is shocking!

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread