West ham pay on the gate? (1 Viewer)

sy79

Im sat with a mate in the Westham end, knowing my luck we will do one of our old prem days tricks and destroy them! I might have to bite my tongue off! :eek:

CUS Wyken

Reckon will be able to pay on the gate for home end? Got train ticket already... Can't believe we only accepted 600 allocation!!! Clueless

I read we sold over a thousand?

CUS Wyken

That's bollocks cookie lad. We were given 1k and the club sent 400. Mate was up the ticket office today. I'm fuming

neilyboy67

to all who are brave enough to sit in the west ham end GOOD LUCK and fair play to you (especially in the unlikely event we score)

CUS Wyken

SW- wish I got mine in advance now.

Neil - Upton park not as bad as it used to be.

Backroom - cause it's quid a ticket I reckon West Ham will be selling the whole ground out hence why they only gave us a certain amount

Sterling Archer

Just phoned the ticket office and asked if the website was correct in that the away end was sold out, the response:
"yep."
Very helpful and informative, so I asked him if he thought we'd be getting anymore, his response:
"Don't know."

Useless.

I am fooking fuming about this shambles from OUR ticket office...I rang West Ham and here's the top and bottom of it;

WHU offered CCFC 1905 tickets as they do all away teams. CCFC took 1000, and then sent a third of this allocation back on Wednesday evening...leaving 636 to sell (the WHU ticket offcie manager couldn't understand why CCFC had done this, but was glad as some of these tickets, subject to adequate segregation, could be given over to WHU fans). By close of play CCFC had sold just under 600 tickets, with 30 odd saved for players/complimentaries, and therefore by Thursday morning there were fook all left.

I rang the ticket office on Thursday morning at 10am (was kept on hold for 40 minutes until the line was cut off). Then my subsequent calls were cut off immediately I selected the ticket office as an option. I went online and all tickets were shown as sold out...with only a block or so reserved for CCFC fans.

It isn't as straightforward for non-Cov residents to 'nip up' the Ricoh to collect tickets...and when the website says that you have until 3pm on 31st December to buy your ticket, then you assume that buying them on Thursday is early enough...particularly when the allocation is nearly 2000.

Usually WHU give you half of the bottom tier behind one goal..watch the highlights and you'll see that this is mainly WHU fans.

Ticket office..what a bunch of wankers.

Users who are viewing this thread