West Ham match thread. (1 Viewer)

Macca

A Bristol win tomorrow and I might give up hope

ICHAN

Differant views on that one cookie.;).
Do we want the distraction of a cup run though, would be nice but think we need to concentrate on the league as well.

valiant15

Stuff the cup,the leagues the most important. We just don't get the rub of the green,off the bar,numerous chances at the death and doncaster and forest both win.

Paxman II

This has been much as I expected today. A good effort at West Ham and very nearly getting something. As far as I'm concerned we are definitely playing with more hope and I would not be too worried about losing 1-0 here. As I said at the start if we kept the score narrow it would indicate we have the belief again and will go on and win a few from here...

Macca

May do saturday, they will really want to get their season back on track with a win, because they are losing a few games now.
It's such a crazy league.

why do the crazy results never happen to us though?:(

Well we kept it to a single goal. Look at our GD compared to teams around us. If it gets tight at the end of the season we could stay up on GD.

J

Jack Griffin

Sounded like City played a spiritited game, but that is no real help. Unfortunately quite a lot of other results have gone against us, normal sevice has been resumed.

Well will AT play a bit of a 2nd string vs Southampton, he'd be mad to risk Juke if he has a tweak.

Nonleagueherewecome

Great effort lads, and the paucity of resources ultimately cost us with a bench too weak when we needed options. At least Jeffers put himself about, and he'll get better for todays experience. I just pray that the results elsewhere, every single one having gone against us, doesn't have the effect on the players that it has on me: they've just killed me. I can't help but feel we are doomed, it doesn't matter what me do now, results elsewhere will bury us. :(

skybluemole

Realy dont care about fa cup ,surely trying to keep in this division is more important.at least it gives us a little time to get players fit.

kg82

We weren't expecting anything and from the sounds of it we played pretty well. Can't lose confidence from this, just forget about. It's just a damn shame that Forest and Donny both won with Bristol City to play tomorrow.

wingy

We Will Get Out Of This,Stick with the lads and Manager ,it will turn:):claping hands::claping hands:

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Just on way home (not read all previous posts).

Was a very impressive performance, but there was always going to be one winner imo. We defended with our hearts, and West Ham through everything at us (not sure of the shots tally or even corners tally but both will be high figures i imagine!!). Murphy was on form and was unlucky not to get a deserved clean sheet. If anyone is to blame for the goal, id say Hussey as it was his man who nodded it to nolan.

But that aside, even though we won, im happy with how we perormed.

A few games ago, I didnt think at this point of the season id have been too optimistic about our Championship status, however from what ive seen the last 3 games, we definately have a fightin chance in staying up..

PUSB

Gaz

A draw would have been a great result and it sounds like we gave a good account of ourselves today,
so I'm happy with that at least.

The lads are playing well.

Users who are viewing this thread